Inactives

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 am

I occasionally take Inactives to
1)Secretly start a new expansion (they tend to forget to keep checking you)
2)Far off emergency support production to support far off guild mates (keep your points low, invest in a single troop)
3) Cluster my cities (takes three weeks yet cities are less likely to be attacked)
4) City gifting (if there are no barbs, you can regualrly build up a new city inside your cluster, and give it to a near death team mate. The near death teammate often times can not afford to take a city in hostile territory, thus a city inside your cluster is ideal.)

Deano87
Knight

Postby Deano87 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Tooltip wrote:I occasionally take Inactives to
1)Secretly start a new expansion (they tend to forget to keep checking you)
2)Far off emergency support production to support far off guild mates (keep your points low, invest in a single troop)
3) Cluster my cities (takes three weeks yet cities are less likely to be attacked)
4) City gifting (if there are no barbs, you can regualrly build up a new city inside your cluster, and give it to a near death team mate. The near death teammate often times can not afford to take a city in hostile territory, thus a city inside your cluster is ideal.)

So you cap 1085 point cities?

Limelite
Lancer

Postby Limelite » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

I think the game should update the status of inactive players and guilds. If you look at the global ranking chart, some of the players are already turned inactive and their cities already turned to barbarians. However, the data are still not up-to-date, the points, the number of cities they owned and also the ranking. These made the ranking chart "messy"...

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”