Aurora Blessing

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Postby Gwynbleidd » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 pm

if i am correct, the developers arent making any money on selling the game. its a free app. if they had priced it at USD $5, they would have made about 300,000 dollars given approx. 60,000 users. but of course the user count would have dropped. In any case i believe its easy for us to sit at complain about us spending too much money on a GAME because we cant afford it. what about the developers? if everything is free, they wont be able to afford running the game or covering costs! and they should be allowed the right to take money for the service they provide. I am totally for the developers!! that being said however, lol, i cant deny that two queues are too few. perhaps addding one more que would make all the difference. 3 queues would be nice and still annoy just as many people into purchasing queue extender.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 am

Well of course there must be some way for play mesh to get get money rolling in.
I just don't think holding back a feature that makes managing cities doable (like Auroras blessing) should be optional. It should be part of the game. It could be kicking in once a player got a certain numbers of cities say like 50, then it would greatly improve the gaming experience. 100 cities as suggested is far too high a number, when having only 50 it sure gets boring enough going through them and takes too much time.

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 am

While I do agree that PlayMesh needs the money not all of us can really fork out cash. Take me for example, I truly wish to spend a few bucks on this but I'm only 14 and I don't really have a credit card. Nor would my parents really spend any money on games for me. I agree that auroras blessing should be free. Having to take care of hundreds of cities alone is too stressing and will affect the player base. So yeah auroras blessing should be free for all.

JonnyBoy101
Lancer

Postby JonnyBoy101 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

U gota think what benefits the developers and what gives the people want they want. Free I'm sure is out of the question. Unless they make enough money another way to be able to give this out. My idea, stated earlier in this thread I think it is giveing both sides what they want.

Durandel Almiras
Lancer

Postby Durandel Almiras » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Playmesh could make more money by offering blessing and queue for free, and in turn make a strip poker with Aurora side game option where you buy gold to play. The serious players get their bonuses for free and Playmesh quadruples their hold sales. Win for everyone.

Tostrekkie
Lancer

Postby Tostrekkie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:39 am

I'm dreadingbwhen mine will expire because I know I can't afford to maintain them. I see the logic of limiting the boosts, but not the queue and the oversight features.
Trekkie, Warp Ten!

Tostrekkie
Lancer

Postby Tostrekkie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am

Sorry, that should have read: I'm dreading...
Trekkie, Warp Ten!

Starrian
Lancer

Postby Starrian » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 am

The extender I have to disagree but on blessing should be put on perm so it will make it less of a mess

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Aurora's Blessing does little in the way of helping. In the opinion of my 496 city guild leader. And my opinion.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 am

Well the little it does should be made part of the game to everyone.
And when facing 99+ attacks it does help. A lot.
My opinion and experience. Though granted I don't have 500 cities but under regular 99+ attacks ;)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”