Fee for scholarship autogeneration

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LordRugg
Lancer

Fee for scholarship autogeneration

Postby LordRugg » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 am

Ok, so this is by far the most tedious part of the game for me, and wondering if there's any better way to manage...
**Right now I have about 170 cities, and I try to cycle thru about 50 per day to keep generating scholarships and new scholars... By the end of the week I start all over again and it's quite labor intensive...
So question to others with large cities to manage - is there a better way to do this? *Im thinking about emailing the dev team - I'd even pay (to a certain degree)for them to automatically create scholarships whenever the resources reach the warehouse limit...

LordRugg
Lancer

Postby LordRugg » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 am

Great game, I keep coming back to it but this is the most time intensive part. If there were a flag where you could pay on a per week or per month basis some fee so that 1scholarship would auto-gen whenever resources max out in the warehouse I would probably be a paying customer...

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 am

*clap clap*

You waited a whole 4 minutes before bumping your own thread, I'm impressed at your patience. :)

That being said, it's not a bad idea. Possibly even a scale slider to indicate at what level your resources have to be at before the trigger kicks in. Ie., when a resource hits 450k it auto buys a scholarship. Or 499k. Or when it hits max, etc. Let the player dictate it.

Lordlorian
Lancer

Postby Lordlorian » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 am

Or a global investment
Lets say i have 150 out of my 255 cities that i want to spend resurses at on scholarships
So i go to GLobal academy
Chose the cities i want to spand resurses at
Chose number of scholarships to produce
And dont go thrue 255 academies!!!!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Interesting suggestion -- we've been looking at ways to make management a bit easier on some of the major city holders. I'll pass the idea along. No promises, but it'll get a discussion internally. :D

LordRugg
Lancer

Postby LordRugg » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Great. Thanks for considering.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”