Guild World Entry

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Brendone
Knight

Guild World Entry

Postby Brendone » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I suggest a revision to how the guild worlds entry works. Instead of having every winner from a particular world go to only a specific guild world, have every winner get a "guild world entry ticket" which he can then use to join a any guild world he chooses to.

Possibly separate 1k and 5k tickets so 1k winners can only go to 1k guild world, etc.

Have 1 open 1k and 5k guild world open at a time, have the winners of the guild world get an automatic new ticket to the next world (defend the throne).

This makes the guild worlds more of a competition that winners and rivals from multiple worlds can make sure they get into the same one, and the winners of the guild world can continue to defend their title.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 am

Seeing the participation of current guild worlds (about 50% X-C ) these worlds would be closed only once full?

But the problem is that if players don't enter quickly, they won't enter late at all... Letting these worlds opened till they are finished. Then friends of winners could enter only to join winning guild in order to have the final medal...

So if this kind of world appear, please close it after 7 days! And then I'll agree with this idea

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am

My thought was with the new revision to how 5k worlds are going to work, if someone was going to win 2 5k worlds within a couple months, they would get two entries to the same world. Additionally what if I win a 1k world but wanted to wait for a few of my other friends to win a 1k world, so we could help each other in the guild world, without just getting a ticket I might end up in a different one from them.

My thoughts would that the worlds would still close shortly after opening, just that it would be more of a continuous competition. The next 1k guild world wouldn't open until the current was won. Depending on how the tickets worked, 5k world winners could choose to enter a 1k world, knowing they'd have to fight half their guild at the end, or they could wait for the next 5k.

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Thanks for your feedback. I'll share this with the team and get their feedback, but this should be technically feasible. The idea behind the current Guild Worlds is that you'd participate with the same people you won with in your world instead of friends from different worlds.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 am

This idea is good for when RL gets in the way of your team being able to enter a guild world together. But all I really see happening is large scale coordinated jumps and the return of coalitions.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:07 am

All I have seen is coordinated jumps I mean why else would you jump solo and then hassle with the team you join when they haven't fighting together

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 am

I'm not sure what happens in this circumstance now - but what happens if you win 2 or 3 entries to the same world? I know several people winning 1k worlds fast enough to do this, and the 5k could be the same way, since it takes so long to fill.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 pm

You take up 2-3 entries.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”