increase warehouse capacity and farm limit

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
khaleelu
Lancer

increase warehouse capacity and farm limit

Postby khaleelu » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 am

23k in my opinion isn't enough, I'm forced to have my city at at around 30k points to have a reasonably sized army. increase the population limit so that we all can enjoy large cities and still have a good army. increasing the warehouse limit would be a great feature to add to it all

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:58 am

This has been brought up before. I agree.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 am

That won't solve the problem at all. As long as buildings require some amount of population, then people will choose between having bigger buildings and bigger armies. If the pop limit is increased then your army will be bigger, yes. But someone with a 20k city will still be able to have a larger army than one with a 30k city, who in turn will have a larger army than a person with a 40k city.

As well, having a bigger army sounds good, but it really won't have much affect. Since you'll be able to have a larger army, I'll be able to have a larger defense. All it does is increase what we're spending and the time to train those units. But the net affect is more or less the same albeit on a different scale.

Swingfirst
Knight

Postby Swingfirst » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

The best way to handle this is for people to get a bonus for maxing out a building. A Max barracks would produce troops with slightly higher stats, so in the end you get ta slightly better army overall. Same with stable. Maxing out the.workshop might give you slightly better weapons and armor overall and maxxed out hiding place might increase defense (from training in stealth) and market maxxed would give your troops training on foreign tactics.

khaleelu
Lancer

Postby khaleelu » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 am

maybe so, but higher level buildings produce troops at a much faster rate and during mass production, the time is reduced by many hours! troops can be replenished quicker, which comes in handy when under attack. I do like swing's idea though

TheLordKing
Lancer

Postby TheLordKing » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 am

Warehouse:
Easy warehouse management, so player don't need visit all his city to buy scholarship, they can send resources to a High-End BANK, from BANK, they can buy scholarship. Scholar still need be educated at different city.
Hing-End Bank can have storage Capacity: 5Million Each units per resource, 10M, 20M,50M, 100M. They need required a lot resource to built or Bank slot can be bought by "Gold".

If player have more time to play (other than wait city refresh, or resource management). They can start more war, or guild war. In that way, a lot player will use "Gold" buy "Truce", "Instant Spy" "Reveal Incoming Troops" etc. Valor will sell more "Gold".

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:44 am

Time is not the problem nor is any of that. Right now it is price. Which is being reviewed. And well. there should be a max population for your army rather than anything else. You would think the more buildings the more soliders you can hold. (better buildings at that) so there should be like a max limit reflecting your town hall. Also kinda bugs me those who sit at 3-4k points but have armies in which the amount of soldiers is more then the points they have lol. something to that affect

TheLordKing
Lancer

Postby TheLordKing » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 pm

i disagree at all, when you have hundred cities, you need goto each city to manage rescource. Each city need refresh. If we have BANK, we can send rescourse to there, every few days. If you only have few city, then you do know what i talking about!

liljames326
Knight

Postby liljames326 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Well you have to go to each city anyways to manage buildings and troops. Lol a bank would be unrealistic saying that if we had a bank you can use it for every city. Lol i was tited last night when i posted that

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 am

liljames326 wrote:a bank would be unrealistic saying that if we had a bank you can use it for every city.

No more unrealistic that if you buy a scholarship in City A, City B can build a scholar. ;)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”