Incpming

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Tamerlane
Lancer

Incpming

Postby Tamerlane » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 am

Finding incoming is still a big issue, takes over an hour to find one attack

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

How so? I click on the Portal tab and scroll through my cities until I find one with the red icon on it indicating that an attack is on its way. Then I click on that city and either check at the bottom for Incoming Troop Movements or I check its Rally Point.

How are you trying to do it?

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:37 pm

This is ok when u have say 50 cities but when u have 100 plus it's a little more difficult,
Maybe a solution to this is to have a sort by tab in the portal and have the following,

Sort by;

Alphabetical (default)
Size
Incoming troops
Etc

Tamerlane
Lancer

Postby Tamerlane » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

It was fine before last update, after this new update everything became like it was before: have to refresh each city for about 30sec to see incoming

OckhamsRazor
Lancer

Postby OckhamsRazor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

PlayM, I think the consensus is that we need some sort of tool to manage large amounts of cities. What say you, our friends?!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 pm

I agree.

Scrolling through pages and pages of cities through the portal page does take a bit of time. Being able to sort those cities by different ways such as incoming attacks, point total, recently used, or similar would be extremely nice.

I will make sure to bring this up with our future awesome things we should add in Valor people.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”