Gold suggestion

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Laujeman
Lancer

Gold suggestion

Postby Laujeman » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

As a new player I found myself using gold needlessly. Because of that I ran out of gold quickly. It would be nice to be able to get gold without paying real cash. Now I understand u all need to make a living so u need us to want to buy gold. However, a little bit of gold after a long period of time would be nice to reward those that stick with the game, otherwise people give up and leave and your potential income is lost. You could have like a shaded coin that over time slowly gets clear until it becomes a real coin... Or something like that.
Another option is to have a "get free coins" page were if u sign up for some other comp. crap you get free coins, or if u "like" the game on fb or whatever. As u probably know lots of other games do adds this way without becoming a game with adds all over.

Anyway a suggestion.... Great game.

Sampson
Lancer

Postby Sampson » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 am

I would not be opposed to watching "30 second commercials" if it meant gold would be more easily available, while at the same time providing playmesh with additional revenue from advertisements. There's enough down time waiting for structures to be built or armies to be trained that an ad or two would easily fill to pass the time ;)

Jon66
Lancer

Postby Jon66 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

I agree with Sampson on the commercial thing. However, another possible idea would be to offer a certain amount of gold with the Wheel of Fortune mini-game. This can be in whatever denomination seems fair (like 10 or 20 pieces).

Jon66
Lancer

Postby Jon66 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Other denominations are possible too (like maybe 50 pieces or so) . I has posted my message before I had double checked how much gold was offered in the mini pack.

Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Great idea I find myself trying to stop spending money on this game. If gold is earned and your earn say 45 gold I'm more likely to buy gold to make up for the 5 gold I havnt got to buy a truce or something. My 2 cents

EliteBatman
Lancer

Postby EliteBatman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 pm

I strongly agree

EliteBatman
Lancer

Postby EliteBatman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 pm

I want commercials. I strongly agree with samson

pickleshater
Lancer

Postby pickleshater » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Maybe players could get gold every 24 hours so it will take a while, but we won't have to pay for it unless we really need it. Otherwise it wastes a lot of money. I personally haven't bought any because it costs actual money and i won't get it back by playing this game. So try adding something in that lets players have it every once in a while. Maybe it could be on the wheel of fortune

EliteBatman
Lancer

Postby EliteBatman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:33 pm

We Should also get some gold every time we capture a city or do various other accomplishments it could be like the quests.

LordInvincible
Lancer

Postby LordInvincible » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 am

I strongly support and therefore urge the Play Mesh to initiate free way to reward the players with gold coins, through commercials like in most games. In this way, the decent players would be around this game for almost forever and the company can also get income to run it. So, there can be win-win situation for both of us and at last but not the least, great game though.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”