The Future of Valor

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
McMorris
Lancer

Postby McMorris » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Firefall if it weren't for people like you I'm sure Valor would have been dead and forgotten by now. Thankyou for fighting to keep it alive and well.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 pm

McMorris wrote:Firefall if it weren't for people like you I'm sure Valor would have been dead and forgotten by now. Thankyou for fighting to keep it alive and well.

Thanks - we will see what happens. Emailing the data to Quark about 24 hours ago. Nothing back from them as yet.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Still nothing back from them. Looks like its bread and circuses for us in the form of a quickly put together Legacy world and a very fast paced no gold world (can't have something like that drag on too long).

tommyneder
Lancer

Postby tommyneder » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am

Quark has to do something and soon! They are losing players and the activity is going to be less and less..
Atm we can fill a 1k world within a week, at the begin of valor we could fill a legacy world, with over 10k population in a week!
I was out for 100 worlds orsomething but when I came back... nothing changed.
we're waiting and waiting.. Things must change and soon.
Lordfirefall, all my respect for u, i hope ur opinion can do something cuz the opinion of all guildmasters didnt do much I think.

Greetz, Tommyneder.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:03 am

tommyneder wrote:Quark has to do something and soon! They are losing players and the activity is going to be less and less..
Atm we can fill a 1k world within a week, at the begin of valor we could fill a legacy world, with over 10k population in a week!
I was out for 100 worlds orsomething but when I came back... nothing changed.
we're waiting and waiting.. Things must change and soon.
Lordfirefall, all my respect for u, i hope ur opinion can do something cuz the opinion of all guildmasters didnt do much I think.

Greetz, Tommyneder.

Thanks for the feedback. As far as the opinion of Lions vs. GuildMasters, I'm both. Quark doesn't appear to be listening to either right now.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”