Autokick option

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Mathijsvand
Knight

Autokick option

Postby Mathijsvand » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am

Hi everyone,
I would like to suggest something totaly new: the autokick option. As in this game people's cities constantly end up being totaly taken over, many people stop playing in their recent world and start in another one. Some however start over in that world, but stop because they are as weak as if they just started playing the game. Unfortunately, many of these players play in a guild. I think that the guild's warlords should be able to choose some kind of auto-kick. The warlords can choose a time after which any inactive member will be kicked, ranging from 1 week to let's say 2 months and as final option: never. After this set time of inactivity, the member will be automatically kicked.
All hail the mighty kings!

Mathijsvand
Knight

Postby Mathijsvand » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 am

Autokick option for warlords to kick people who are inactive for a set amount of time.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 am

Having some sort of activity timer for guilds is being looked into. This could possibly be an add on of that.

I do agree that having check in posts on the forums is not a great way to check activity levels.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Could you also look into have a activity check type of thing. It can be added in the guild menu. It shows how long the player hasn't long in or play. It should show in hours and days.
It would be good to have because you can see how active a player is and who has played, deserves to be kicked out.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Sorry the spell check messed my writing up.
Basically it should show how long has passed since they played. And kick out people who haven't played for days.
Would make life really easy, we wouldnt have to have activity checks in the forums (really annoying)

Mathijsvand
Knight

Postby Mathijsvand » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am

Maybe you should also add something to kick players with 0 points after two weeks. Since I have several players in my guild who stopped after being conquered. This should happen in the game itself and not only in the guild.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Ak... Read the posts above yours. You basically created a repeat post inside the original post. They are working on it. As for the kicking the players with 0 for awhile the activity timer would solve this if they added the option to set it to a time since last active or to set it based on points.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Plus you could always manually kick the 0s.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 am

It would be nice if you could also add a way that would allow you to set a vacation flag on a member that the guild leader can see.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”