Valor on the computer?!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:55 am

Dieformason wrote:Well I think players want to keep it to themselves and don't want others to get a competitive edge.

As for why it isn't on the iPhone I think that's because most people don't posses the skills to do so. On the computer it's quite a bit easier. I'm sure people have and are but just arnt going crazy to bring attention to themselves.

Finally a smart person comments on everyone's fear of a desktop client. Yours is one of the most informed logical comments.

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am

i agree with the young one. although i don't understand some of the technical foreign language he seizured into. our accounts are branded by serial number at this point, making a browser based version will open things up to make things work automatically. i know back in the age of empires days they were even using hacks and bots to auto queue actions up to gain a competitive edge. multiple accounts would quickly become another issue, while i know there are several cloners out there already. adding computers to the mix would only make it worse. not as many have the technical knowledge to do these things on the mobile based devices. as DFM said, youtube could easily teach someone how to do it on pc because it seems like it would be much much easier.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 pm

fortheLOVE wrote:i agree with the young one. although i don't understand some of the technical foreign language he seizured into. our accounts are branded by serial number at this point, making a browser based version will open things up to make things work automatically. i know back in the age of empires days they were even using hacks and bots to auto queue actions up to gain a competitive edge. multiple accounts would quickly become another issue, while i know there are several cloners out there already. adding computers to the mix would only make it worse. not as many have the technical knowledge to do these things on the mobile based devices. as DFM said, youtube could easily teach someone how to do it on pc because it seems like it would be much much easier.

its doable on computer as is but without what i would call honorable means. and yes, youtube teaches you how to but the software isnt free, id rather play on my ipad than pay a ton of money for a third party software to play on computer, id trust a version made by quark alot more but that raises the other problem others have presented here: multiple accounts, hacking, botting etcetc. i dont think it would make the game better to have a browser based valor, unless there was away to prevent those issues, seems too good to be true.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 am

Still possible with Android emulator... ;-)

vineet1993
Lancer

valor on pc

Postby vineet1993 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 am

richg211 wrote:Would Playmesh ever consider making Valor into a "browser-based" game? Don't get me wrong, Valor on the iPhone is great, but if it was to also be on the computer I think that'd be a great addition! I don't know how anyone else feels about making it a browser version, or a download version, but i think it would be a VERY good addition to Valor. That would fix the wait times, lagging (for the most part, depending on your internet), easy to navigate, etc. Think about it!

Feel free to discuss

yes its really a great idea of having the game that keeps me awake on pc it it would be awesom if it could be played online on pc or mobile by just logging in our name and passwords and could be played on mobiles while we travel whereas
on laptops when home

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”