Valor on the computer?!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

I would agree, i think it would be better there, hopefully faster speeds for everything. I like it as an app but a game like this (like envoy) would be pretty awesome, thought i have never played envoy. i played a little of stronghold crusaders mmo it was ok. Thought i think spending the time that valor requires and checking in etc, is better for a touch device, cuz i dunno y but i feel if it were on pc, it would make people spend time different, thouht i dont know if thats good, bad, or if im just crazy =P
Bringer of Ruin

The00Drew
Lancer

Postby The00Drew » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Would like to see a PC version of valor.

:)
The 👀Drew🌀™

Crisiskiller
Lancer

Postby Crisiskiller » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 pm

yeah i am greatly interested in this, my ipod isnt that fast but my laptop is so it would reduce problems, and it would be fantastic if you are in battle mode bc you can respond faster. I hope they do make this because it would greatly enhance the game.

CreatorPrime
Lancer

Postby CreatorPrime » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 am

Bl1ndFury wrote:I am sooooo definitely against Valor on PC, for one reason alone....people will cheat. I've seen bots used on other strategy games and if Valor goes PC you will get people using bots. It will uneven the playing field that is already dominated by gold users. You will get more solo players and less teamwork. The attracting features About Valor for me is no hacking and no cheating. Going that route will change Valor, and for many, not in a good way.

QFT

I can't play Valor without the computer (i.e. I use spreadsheet software, IM clients), but I don't actually want Valor to be playable on the computer due to the potential for botting/scripting.

Crisiskiller
Lancer

Postby Crisiskiller » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

creator i agree with you, idk how to hack like most people but i dont want it to become a game of cheaters, but i also know that if there was some way to eliminate hacking then i would love for it to be put on the computer

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Agreed. It would get abused.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Would like to see a Mac client.

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Also think of the advantages and more powerful UI's the devs could implement with the resources a desktop would offer over a device. A desktop client game would be able to cache far more data and filter and search that local cache far faster than a device.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 am

ever tried TRIBAL WARS? you can play mobile and pc. there are players trying to cheat using forbidden scripts but i prefer to play against sone cheaters rather than to continue being frustrated because of valor issues.

i had fun in valor, started in june 2011 and i enjoyed my worlds. but lately i have too many bugs and glitches, ... TOO MANY LAGS.
tired to wait for MCM.

i will keep cleaning my old world with my guildies till quark finally declares XXL CENTURIONS won w37 but i won't spend any more time in valor or valor forum. i found something better.... maybe it's time for quark to declare NOVI won w24 as well... fun fun for who will continue.

KMT-KelsierMist

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:22 am

I would really be happy playing Valor on any web browser, or PC + Mac client, only if the account could be shared with the one on iOS or Android...

I want to be able playing anywhere on my prefered game :-D

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”