Valor on the computer?!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Mosser
Knight

Postby Mosser » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Damn I made a post like this a year ago and mine I lay got to the second page with no admin attention XD Atleast it's picking up now. I would absolutely love this. This IPhone screen is too small. Having a nice big laptop screen just for valor would be haven ;) . However, if they separated it into a completely different game like they did with the iPhone and android that would suck. There's already too many browser games just like this. It would be nice to have them combined/sharing accounts. When I'm out of the house I can stick to my IPhone, when I get home back on the computer for a much m

Mosser
Knight

Mistakes

Postby Mosser » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Man! Sometimes these phone just suck tremendously, another reason for a computer lol.
I just tried to edit my post but the damn thing just goes blank when I try. My current computer is broken atm so I can't go back and fix it. Anyways, I hope it makes sense lol.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 am

Pros:
-Skype calls to time attacks(epic)
-Better interface
-Bigger screen
-A large amount of new possible players!

Cons:
-Kakao would shut down because everyone would use skype because you can use it on iPhones and computers.
-People could make bots that could auto upgrade for 24 hours while bp is up. You would have to create a hack shield. That would be a constant job.
-you'd have to hire more people
-quark would go in debt
-valor would shut down
-suicide rate would sky rocket

I might have gotten carried away but a great deal of it is true. You would be opening valor up to a whole new realm and people could easily take advantage of how easy it is to hack on a computer versus a phone.

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 am

Dieformason wrote:
I might have gotten carried away but a great deal of it is true. You would be opening valor up to a whole new realm and people could easily take advantage of how easy it is to hack on a computer versus a phone.

I totally agree with you, it's much easier to hack on a computer than a phone. On computer you'll be able to create multiple accounts. People will use bots or some ways to get gold. It's not a good idea in my honest opinion.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:13 am

lIIITOR2010IIll wrote:I totally agree with you, it's much easier to hack on a computer than a phone. On computer you'll be able to create multiple accounts. People will use bots or some ways to get gold. It's not a good idea in my honest opinion.

How do you get gold with bots? I can't have any myself X-C

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 pm

MyName999 wrote:How do you get gold with bots? I can't have any myself X-C

There's a program (I won't say the name) but it will allow you to change numbers into whatever you wish them to be. For example gold, resources, building constructions and maybe even troop travel times but I'd have to test that out.

Another solution is to buy 5$ in gold and record the packet that is sent, then you could spam the packet and then boom 999k gold.

Both are rather simple and the likely hood of a browser version of valor openin anytime soon is unlikely because they would have to find ways to prevent these and even more advanced means of getting gold/resources/troops.

Zoom
Lancer

Postby Zoom » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Imya wrote:Ignoring one and two Zoom i would be curious to here about your other thoughts?

2. Is already something that happens.
1. Anyone capable of writing a bot for a web app should be capable of this already. Anyone can use a bot only some can write them.

Well, hope about some positive thoughts. I played a lot of web based games and they ended up turning into games you could play on the phone. I think that "upgrading" valor to a new platform would be awesome, you would bring is a bunch more players. Not to mention that you could really add new things to valor that you maybe wouldn't be able to add if it was on the mobile devices.

MjrPayne
Lancer

Plz do!

Postby MjrPayne » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:30 am

My phone is driving me crazy... I cant look at my map so i have to guess where everything is.... But now i have devised a trick to be able to look at the map. I press map... then wait 10 seconds... before it resets valor i press on guild... then after 5 seconds i press on map again... This goes on a few times and then eventually i get the map to load up. Its nearly unplayable.

I say... make it available on Steam for a few dollar/euro... i would buy it!

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 am

Dieformason wrote:There's a program (I won't say the name) but it will allow you to change numbers into whatever you wish them to be. For example gold, resources, building constructions and maybe even troop travel times but I'd have to test that out.

Another solution is to buy 5$ in gold and record the packet that is sent, then you could spam the packet and then boom 999k gold.

Both are rather simple and the likely hood of a browser version of valor openin anytime soon is unlikely because they would have to find ways to prevent these and even more advanced means of getting gold/resources/troops.

If so, why everyone isn't really rich making such transactions in the Apple Mac AppStore (on a computer so), as TradeNations do, or lots of other stragegy game that were in the iPhone and now are purposed on Macintosh now...

I think that there currently is enough protections for micro-payments made by Apple that having a Mac application to play Valor would be possible. The bot issue for automation of actions is another problem, but could be made too in iPhone. Only thing is that Apple wouldn't put in on the store, and so were only purposed on Jailbreacked iPhone or on each Androids... Has it already been made?

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 am

MyName999 wrote:If so, why everyone isn't really rich making such transactions in the Apple Mac AppStore (on a computer so), as TradeNations do, or lots of other stragegy game that were in the iPhone and now are purposed on Macintosh now...

I think that there currently is enough protections for micro-payments made by Apple that having a Mac application to play Valor would be possible. The bot issue for automation of actions is another problem, but could be made too in iPhone. Only thing is that Apple wouldn't put in on the store, and so were only purposed on Jailbreacked iPhone or on each Androids... Has it already been made?

Well I think players want to keep it to themselves and don't want others to get a competitive edge.

As for why it isn't on the iPhone I think that's because most people don't posses the skills to do so. On the computer it's quite a bit easier. I'm sure people have and are but just arnt going crazy to bring attention to themselves.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”