Revenue stream for Playmesh

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.

premium paid version

Poll ended at Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am

yes to give back to playmesh
50%
yes with certain practical but not unfair player benefits
50%
no, dont care to pay a cent.
No votes
undecided
No votes

Total votes: 4

johnedlt
Lancer

Revenue stream for Playmesh

Postby johnedlt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:45 am

I feel guilty sometime bec i spend a lot of time on the game but have not paid a cent to playmesh. believe fangirls like me would be willing to fork a few if we get a premium paid version with maybe additional queue extender (2 is enough), faster loading time where some data can also be mirrored/ saved/ cached locally, more photos of your girl, game center support or the like, universal messaging/ report so that you dont have to switch cities to receive them. anyone of these would be enough for me to pay 99. more features 2.99.

pop-up ads prior to the game loading if free... some peeps wont like this but id accept them to support development.

multiple device access but not simul again for the premium version. by the way i SENT feedback been out of the game since my phone broke. hoping i can transfer my account to my ipad meantime.

this list can go on : )

Mathijsvand
Knight

Postby Mathijsvand » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I can understand you want to support playmesh, bur loading the game already takes some time and certain cydia apps offer games for free. A premium version of the game might be cracked pretty fast and put on numberous sites offering it free. You are not obliged to pay for this game and ads will only make the player count drop. Less players means less players who pay, which means less cash, which could kill Valor. It sounds drastically and that is right because I love to exagerate. But many players will stop playing because there are comparible apps that are free without ads. I think ads will kill the game. If you want to pay, go ahead. But you don't need to pull all of Valor with you.

johnedlt
Lancer

Postby johnedlt » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 am

Doubt it. Premium s optional n wil not give game advantage to non premium players unlike gold. Ads wil b unintrusive. I'm 99% sure despite what you mentioned you'll pay too :rolleyes:

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”