Being able to move builds up and down in the quay

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Pauld2468
Guardian

Being able to move builds up and down in the quay

Postby Pauld2468 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 pm

I would like the abbility to move builds up an down the quay. For instance say a building is 1 hour out of 2 hours to competion and you then notice you have enough resourses to build something with a higher priority. Instead of canncelling and losing all that time i think it would be nice to move the first quayed item down the list then build the one with more priority. Same time allocated in total so it wouldnt be faster. But being able to manage what gets built at any given time would be cool

Dandude
Lancer

Postby Dandude » Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm

I am strongly against such an idea. Personally,I'm favor of people managing the que, and being as efficient as possible. I think that the current system of giving back the resources but not the time is a very fair way to balance the required strategy, as well as not penalizing harshly for a mistake

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Thu May 24, 2012 6:49 am

This is a must in my opinion I don't know how many times I have run into the situation where my warehouse is full but I need to build something else abd I need those resources from the building I need to cancel and usually my farm is full too so I can't spen resources on troops lol happens to me all the time lol

TeerraM
Knight

Postby TeerraM » Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 am

Well then think more...
100% agree with Dandude

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

I find it fun to destroy an academy right after razing another building. Now I've given them a dilemma of canceling builds in progress or replaying rebuilding the academy. Then I target the rally point.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”