Hiding place

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Sparda007
Knight

Hiding place

Postby Sparda007 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Hehh, i just found out that the hiding place doesnt hide a damn thing,
Hehh all my constuction requires 20k minimum of resources!
So 10k resources is apparently, useles...
Guys please let it be updrade-able to level 20 or 25 and hide 50-100k max in the next update, it really is worthless....

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 pm

The hiding place could use some changes.

What exactly those changes are is still being determined.

Sparda007
Knight

Postby Sparda007 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Cool, and how about my other post? The one named forum and my cities

Ragz
Lancer

Postby Ragz » Tue May 29, 2012 4:09 am

I suggest those changes to bo:
The hiding spot isnt really being used as is. Too improve it and atleast i would probably use it, would be if instead of it just "saving" a puny amount of resources in case of an attack, it could be used as an interactive hiding spot where you actually hide and stash your resources. Like if you have a surpulus of resources, you can move them from your warehouse to your hiding spot, and then theyd be safe feom attacks, only you wont be able to use those resources until you move them back to your warehouse.

So it would work as a bank/extension of your warehouse, and keep your resources safe. And i would use it to stash away resources every now and then for scholarships.

Ragz
Lancer

Postby Ragz » Tue May 29, 2012 4:10 am

With increased amounts, never maxed it out but if 10k is what it stashes at max level, then that too need an upgrade for my suggestion to be worth a damn

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Yea, the hiding place could use an iteration or two. We haven't spent much time on it because we don't think it does much for the game (encourage battles, help build up guilds, etc.). That said, we make a note of everything said on the forums and if there seems to be a consensus that this is something the community wants us to look at, we'll probably take a gander. That's how Guild Chat and another big impending change came about. :D

Sparda007
Knight

Postby Sparda007 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Im just awesome..... :p

Goatmaster
Lancer

Postby Goatmaster » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 am

So if you can hide your resources all the time then you should be able to destroy the hiding place with ballista. I feel like being able to hide 100k of each resource will cause people to dodge incoming attacks because they wont be penalized for it if the attacker gets no resources. They save troops and they might take some building dmg depending on the rams and ballistas inc but just defending against an attack with knights or guards wouldn't be that important. It would also hurt farming and slow down the game which would make more people want to quit i think.

Ragz
Lancer

Postby Ragz » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:17 am

Targetable by ballista, sure, wouldnt matter to me. I would still target the warehouse if i wanted to hurt another players economy. And really, what you describe is already possible. Scenario:
Incoming attack, i send my troops away and dodge, and i also invest all my resources in buildings and troops. When attack has hit, i just cacel building and unit production.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 am

How about being able to hide troops? Then the attacker would have No idea the amount of troops in your city

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”