Scholarships buying

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Deano87
Knight

Scholarships buying

Postby Deano87 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 am

I know everyone with 100+ cities knows what it's like buying scholarships, it takes hours to go threw and buy them all and can be done maybe twice a week depending on worlds settings. Now we are all busy people and that is a pain to do.

Could we please get a quick way of mass producing scholarships, even if you charge us for it, I don't care. People with jobs have money and don't have time=more money spent in this game. Help us and make our lives a little easier.

Deano87
Knight

Postby Deano87 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:34 pm

25-30 gold to buy a mass produce all scholarships option for players with say 100+ cities would be fair.

It takes me over 2 hours every 3-4 days to buy all my scholarships. It takes a guild mate of mine 8 hours for his. Why should big players be punished for hard work? Where's the balance in that?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Agree - definitely would like to see something to streamline that.

Collynm
Knight

Postby Collynm » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Maybe you could purchase something that cuts the number of scholarships needed for each scholar in half or just purchase scholarships outright

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm

That I definitely DO NOT agree with - it would upset the balance.

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I proposed this on a different thread:

Have a button on the portal screen which makes every city CAPABLE of buying scholarships to buy all the scholarships it can. An all-or-nothing button, so that if you need to be specific, you go and spend time on the game. And then a corresponding gold boost to allow you to select either the total number of scholarships produced, or max scholarships per city.

Deano87
Knight

Postby Deano87 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

IdesOfMach wrote:I proposed this on a different thread:

Have a button on the portal screen which makes every city CAPABLE of buying scholarships to buy all the scholarships it can. An all-or-nothing button, so that if you need to be specific, you go and spend time on the game. And then a corresponding gold boost to allow you to select either the total number of scholarships produced, or max scholarships per city.

That's good, I like this one.
Come on playmesh help a brother out lol.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm still in the camp that performing tasks should be relatively more difficult for bigger players than smaller players.

Eventually the big players can just keep cranking out those scholarships.

Deano87
Knight

Postby Deano87 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 am

Anyone can crank out scholarships. If your not attacking or defending, no matter what size you are you can just crank out scholarships. Big players quit because this game gets more and more time consumIng the bigger you get. There needs to be some way of keeping big players from quiting and to continue grow you must buy scholarships and this takes the most time for any regular activity.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”