Barbarian Simulator

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Benfrom300
Guardian

Barbarian Simulator

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:29 am

i had this idea a few minutes ago when i tried to simulate a fight while i was in a barb city of mine, simulating an attack, to find that the simulator is broken in barbs(sure this isnt news to anyone but it is to me lol). it only seems to factor in barracks units, i simulated an attack with 3k zerks hitting 200 guards(random number) and found it said the attacker would win but the number of guards was still 200.

my idea was that while you are in barbarian cities, you should have a different simulator. one that can actually simulate a battle against a barb that has more than just foot troops in it(support)but also includes the ability to calculate how much influence your attack will affect with XXXX troops and XX lvl city hall. i feel that would be a nice addition. certainly better than having to go back to my LC to simulate something and with an added bonus of knowing how many troops to send for influence waves so newer, less experienced players dont have to ask us so many questions. :P

Cheers
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:38 am

It's been long that there's a bug affecting the simulator when active city is a barbarian one in Valor.

About the influence mechanism, my simulator (FightEmulator), in my tools, has an estimation when simulating a battle:
http://bit.ly/ValorExcelTools

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”