Chaos

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Batelllion
Knight

Chaos

Postby Batelllion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 am

Playmesh, I know that chaos has been an exploit but it has many good reasons to be there also.
So instead of banning chaos for all future worlds,can you not keep some chaos worlds and some non-chaos worlds.
This way the game will still be interesting,because in chaos worlds we make a seperate chaos room in a chat app where we ask for chaos,and yes it is definitely a very strategic tool.
This thing would keep the adventure alive,maybe??

Batelllion
Knight

Postby Batelllion » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Orlor
Orlor
Orlor
What is your view upon it.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 pm

I won't rule out the possibility of there being a chaos world every now and then.

It won't be for a bit though to get some non chaos worlds up and running.

Batelllion
Knight

Postby Batelllion » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

SO you mean that you would definitely roll out chaos worlds??

Slashu
Lancer

Postby Slashu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 am

I still believe chaos need to go it is very frustrating attacking active members and they just hide in chaos for weeks. They spend more time in chaos chat rooms then playing the game. And timing your attacks between scholars is tough when a player chaoses his city and then your scholar attacks are sitting ducks. I play in world 59 chaos should go.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:35 pm

But you know the server overload issues which cause it to shut down in my opinion is linked to chaos exploit. Probably that's the reason people can't enter world 75.

Valor addict
Lancer

Postby Valor addict » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 am

I beleive there could be a few adjustments made to chaos. Instead of just deleting it completley off the worlds after 75 just add a new law. I am suggesting that if a player goes into chaos, yes they cant be attacked from enemies like normal, but i beleive that they should not be able to attack out of the chaos without being harmed, i also beleive u shouls ot be allowed to build troops and level up buildings while in it.
Thoughts? Thanks. 👾✊

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:20 am

I've successfully taken chaos slots away from my targets and I've managed to time my clearing and scholars all the time by controlling all 40 slots from the start. Just takes a bit of thought.

LDD
Lancer

Postby LDD » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 pm

There is a player in our world who has taken over the account of another player and so has two accounts on two platforms - one inside a guild and one outside.

The problem is that he keeps any city that might be attacked under permanent chaos, or just short of this.

This means that as soon as he is attacked he can instantly top up his chaos to make himself almost bulletproof. There is just not a big enough window to get in enough clearing and scholar attacks. Consequently he is growing fast on both his profiles not because he is particularly skilled, but just because he hides behind chaos permanently!

Additionally he can usually instantly chaos any guild mate who is attacked without having to wait for the usual messaging process. This is simply a ludicrous and unfair advantage to have.

I request that either chaos be removed (it should never have been available and is now being abused) or that the player in question has one of his accounts removed. I hope the administrators will have the courage to close this obvious loophole that is destroying the game. (World 24)

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Sounds like its time to do a full on attack on him and his guild. He can't totally chaos himself and slots will open up some time.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”