Guild TOC

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Malice
Lancer

Guild TOC

Postby Malice » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 am

Rough draft of an idea I had to liven up the competition in this game. Will take a lot of work to do but I know the staff at quark love us, so it's possible. Feel free to add on.

Guild Tournament

$25 entrance fee per player or $500 per guild
25 members Per guild 100 guilds
2 guilds per World -Multiple GToc worlds open at a time to speed up the rounds.

-No gold usage
-Unlimited Q extender after 12 hours.

High speed worlds / lasting 5 days tops. Guild with the highest point total at the end of day 5 advances to the next round to war with a winner from a previous round.

Once you get your 25 members locked in & paid in full, you enter the pool & will be randomly assigned an opponent. You will be notified 48 hours before your matchup & will not know who your opponents are until you enter the world. These 25 players are not interchangeable , the 25 you go in with are the 25 you will play with throughout the whole tourney. So choose your guildmates wisely.

When the tourney hits a round with an odd number of groups, the guild with the highest KSA in the previous round will get a bye.

That's all I could think of for now. May add-on more ideas later.
Thanks for reading. Any feedback appreciated, whether negative or positive.

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Iv'e actually been thinking the same thing, except with individual worlds rather than a tournament, and without the entrance fee.

Malice
Lancer

Postby Malice » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Sponge wrote:Iv'e actually been thinking the same thing, except with individual worlds rather than a tournament, and without the entrance fee.

Entrance fee included so quark won't say they're "losing money"

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 pm

I like the overall idea on this - especially the single guild vs. a single guild. I think the speed is probably a bit too fast though for players that have lives and jobs. I'm good with the entrance fee, but there are certainly a few out there who would object to that price.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Malice
Lancer

Postby Malice » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 pm

LordFirefall wrote:I like the overall idea on this - especially the single guild vs. a single guild. I think the speed is probably a bit too fast though for players that have lives and jobs. I'm good with the entrance fee, but there are certainly a few out there who would object to that price.

True - maybe having 25 members locked in then requiring the guild to buy an X amount of tickets valued at $5 each to enter the tourney. Allowing the guild as a whole to chip in financially, and having those that can buy more tickets do. I certainly would pay more to have certain players on my squad if they can't/won't buy in due to the price.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”