New Lions of Valor

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
SirBlazeALot420
Knight

New Lions of Valor

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:24 pm

The time has come for new leadership! The lack of communication and ability to accomplish anything in valor forums has made it to where no one uses it. We need new lions of valor to help lead the forum and make this section of the game a valuable accet once again. Due to many lions that have stopped playing this area needs to be filled again. Just as election of guild masters comes around every year. This should be brought around as well.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Forums aren't dead due to a lack of Lions posting. They are dead because the player base has shrunk. Besides, Quark said a while ago there would be no more Lions.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Yes and there is a time for change. Forums fall due to lack of activity! Just like everything. If there is nothing new people just don't come to check anymore. We need active people that want the job!

And thank you for all the time
You have spent! You have been a long time contributor to the game!

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 pm

LordFirefall you have more than earned your title! There is only about 2 others rah even come close to your contributions to this game. We need more players like you!
Like both you and I agree on..., many players that have your responsibility never contributed after reciving the title. Many don't even play the game anymore. We need new blood to help revive the game.

LRDVOSSLER
Lancer

Postby LRDVOSSLER » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:52 pm

I'd be more than happy to champion the game. I don't need a special title etc. as I am passionate about the game. I have been playing along time since W45 and am not nessessarily one of the best or spend the most but I want to see Valor continue to grow and progress as it has a lot to offer.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 pm

blaze just made this thread so he could try to get lion of valor XD

good luck, as firefall said, quark are not giving it out anymore. even if there are people that deserve it.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 am

Benfrom300 wrote:blaze just made this thread so he could try to get lion of valor XD

good luck, as firefall said, quark are not giving it out anymore. even if there are people that deserve it.

Ben, just a question: do Quark still listen, even to Lions? Or do they are definitlively deaf to anyone?

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:21 pm

MyName999 wrote:Ben, just a question: do Quark still listen, even to Lions? Or do they are definitlively deaf to anyone?

quark are limited in staff atm. people should know this because its a result of them being bought out by machine zone. they are still working on fixes, in fact (i hope i don't get in trouble for saying this) the negative scholar fix is estimated to be here in the next week or two.

its not so much them listening to people, its them doing the best they can with what they got. its not the full team it used to be working on valor atm. a lot of people don't seem to realize that. but updates are still being worked on.
Guts and Glory Founder

Game name: Achil1es

Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Nick_ValorCM

Postby Nick_ValorCM » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 am

Orlor and I are around! Albeit yes, on a more limited basis especially as these forums are no longer as active as they once were.

But all important messages pertaining to the state of the game such as Guild Worlds and update news, known issues, etc. will still be made here.
For in-game support, please go to:
Portal > Gear icon ( Upper right of the screen) > Help > Support > Mail Icon

For support outside of the game, visit:
http://quarkgames.zendesk.com/home

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ValorTheGame

Check out the Valor website! http://www.valorgame.com

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 pm

No, lions are not listened to. There is no form of communication between any admins and lions. There is a section in the forums, however the last posts are months old.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”