Troop Research

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Paradox7
Lancer

Troop Research

Postby Paradox7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:22 am

I have a suggestion for you all to bring back worlds with level 1 research for troops. I was a very big fan of those worlds and I'm not the only one.

BenTheWicked
Knight

Postby BenTheWicked » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:49 am

Will you explain this to me? Does that mean that all troops were automatically level 1 when you opened Barracks, Stable, and Workshop, rather than unlocking them through the Forge?
I'm happy to help! Chat with me on Kakao (Ben Davis) or send me an email (ben.davis@valor-game.com). If you have any technical issues, please go to http://osticket.valor-game.com/

Logit
Lancer

Re: Troop Research

Postby Logit » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 pm

He talking about bringing back legacy tech where everyone started with all troops researched but they only had one point in them allowed.

Kairen
Lancer

Re: Troop Research

Postby Kairen » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 am

In the current legacy you have 3 tiers of research possible with a total of 10 points to use. Although 1 is automatically controlled by the lancer lvl 1 so it's really 9 points to play with. 1 tier worlds still have to have required buildings at the needed levels but only need researched once. They don't come automatically researched like could be misunderstood. No point cap, just 1 lvl per unit and then you could train any of those units in any amount you wanted as long as you have it researched in that city. You didn't have to worry about designating research to create 'offensive' and 'defensive' cities. You could switch them and make any combination you want to train. I can send you an ss for an example of a single tier world.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”