Gladiator Ring

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
TheBloodMonger
Lancer

Gladiator Ring

Postby TheBloodMonger » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Valor should have another building like the competition one, except it is for betting. You buy a gladiator train him for a lot of resources. Use more resources for a skill tree which the player can go only one path. Berserk path (more damage, more pain resistant) or go the defensive path where gladiator gets more armor.... People bet on their gladiator more than 10k of resource. The gladiator should have a training camp where you can max out his offense and defense.... Your gladiator should be more open to death if he dominates the ring. Such as helping defend the city or after fight his wounds (depending on how bad they are) have % to infect him... Please help with any suggestions you might have to help this idea!

Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

Maybe instead of gladiators we trained it could be pretrained gladiators. We don't control them but we still can bet on them. I like the idea, but players would spend all of their time and resources making strong gladiators instead of training lancers and sentries.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Agreed hiits

donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I agree. I also think we should have another building for lottery where there would be different games like chess and poker where people bet before they play. And you could buy lottery tickets with gold. The lottery ticket #'s would be announced every week.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”