Guild specialization

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LordYeldarb
Lancer

Guild specialization

Postby LordYeldarb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Guilds are a major part of game play in Valor.

Here are a few suggestions I'd like to make:

#1: roles internal to the guild:
In the guilds I run and participate in, there are multiple crowned warlords for backup, as well as generals for recruiters, alliances, etc. I'd like to be able to identify these specializations more clearly. So I'd like a role category as well as a promotion category. That way, I could allow a guild member the job of handling membership (roll call, recruitment, etc) without promoting them to general. Another example would be allowing someone to become a battle leader for a specific attack.

#2: communicating in the guild:
I see many people leaving the game to kakao to manage communications. Why? Because you can chat between guild allies, or create a smaller chat for special roles in the guild. Why push people to communicate out of valor? You should allow for the creation of similar room chats and forums within the worlds. Or you should advertise on kakao and partner closer if this is too hard in the game.

#3: competitions in the guild:
I'd like to see the guild be able to control the competition building, and host internal challenges. I'd even like to see a buy into those competitions, like a golf tournament. Everyone puts in 50 gold, and the rewards can be dispersed according to tournament rules in the guild. Or, for non gold players, the same with resources.

#4: Mail in the guild:
I wish that you could mail multiple players in a guild, or send mail to an entire guild by bb code.

Love the game!

Deano87
Knight

Postby Deano87 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 pm

I like 1,2 and 4. Very good practical use of things.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:39 pm

i like 2 and 4.

MagicPie
Lancer

Postby MagicPie » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 am

I like all of them, but mostly mass mailing your guild...

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”