New Building Layout

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Trips
Lancer

New Building Layout

Postby Trips » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Now I. Sure this won't sound important but I'm thinking off a future possibility.

I just had idea about changing the look of the city. Instead of how it looks now. What about a completely different set up. For example. You click on your city and the first thing that shows up is your city hall (as its the main building which you can use for construction etc) and then if you wish to view for example "stable" you swipe your fingers left to right or right to left and then brings up the stable on your screen and you can edit it there. It's to give the effect that your in the middle of your city and you swipe your fingers to move round each building within the city (like a 360 turn). This way it's buildings look bigger, with more detail. Underneath each building,along the bottom you could have the construction icon, currently being build icon and then another icon which shows that specif building stats, swiping to next building will show the next builds stats. If you can figure out how I'm seeing it you might understand how cool this idea could be. Let me know your thoughts

Thanks for reading guys

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

Sounds great sure but problem is playmesh cant seem to get these map graphics to run smoothly for a lot of people. Sadly it sounds like it would create more lag and more bugs imo. But it does sound cool.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”