Use all cities scholarship buying button

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
SirCommanderE.M.P.
Knight

Use all cities scholarship buying button

Postby SirCommanderE.M.P. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

I find the bigger you are the harder to manage. If playmesh added a button in the academy that gives u the option to buy scholarships from all the cities that has a academy built in them all at one push of the button.

SirCommanderE.M.P.
Knight

Postby SirCommanderE.M.P. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:57 pm

By doing this players are more likely play more and grow the easyier it is to manage and use all the resources of the cities to buy scholarships

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 am

Love this suggestion.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

SirCommanderE.M.P.
Knight

Postby SirCommanderE.M.P. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

I really hope they implament this change.

LordGB
Lancer

Postby LordGB » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 am

Very much agree with this. It can take an hour and a half or more to go through 200 cities to buy scholarships. I usually wait until resources are maxed and buy 5 at a time. Many players are leaving W16 in part to too much time involved in managing cities. The game becomes boring due to too much managing and not enough playing time. Should PlayMesh decide to charge for this feature, most that I play with will not see the value and leave. We've lost many players due to speding too much time in game not playing, and it's too costly for many when one considers the client base as young people in school, or the military. I know they need to make a profit and there's a fine line to walk, but lower margin per player and adding more players can mean more net profit.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am

The downside to a simple, "buy all" button is that not everyone saves their avademy as the last building to build. Meaning that you may still be upgrading buildings in a city; not to mention you may also be recruiting troops in a city. Thus you may not want a few cities in your kingdom to purchase a scholarship.

I'd hate to think something couldn't be worked out so that the only two options are to click the buy all button and have every city with an academy, whether you want them to or not, buy a scholarship, or to do 503 cities individually so that the 20 cities in various stages of re-armament or building do not have their resources spent.

Seaking4
Lancer

Postby Seaking4 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

You could add it as another option in the Aurora's Blessing under the Troops Mass Recruit tab. Any eligitable city could buy scholarships using the same logic that allows you to mass buy troops.

cedcool14
Knight

Postby cedcool14 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Great idea

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Or better yet. You could have the button and the just a list of you cities with their points like on the portal with checkboxes beside their names and you can select the ones that you want the cash in resources for scholarships to apply to.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 pm

This way you can add and subtract cities at will if you change your mind.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”