Country Suggestion

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Ateffali
Lancer

Country Suggestion

Postby Ateffali » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 am

Hi There,

I've an idea, we should have this option that allowe us to creat a country if we conqure a several cities next to each other
Off course will gave addl option and objectives to creat such as building road between the dities and the pop will increase more eta
Thanks
Atef

Dyllly
Lancer

Postby Dyllly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

That's a good idea but they have regions at the moment which is real similar I understand what you mean though

Ateffali
Lancer

Postby Ateffali » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 am

But my idea is to found a country and name it as you like and give it a capital and many more ideas it is diffrent than regoin

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 am

I was thinking of an idea similar to this, in which either the rank 1 player or guild in a region could name the region (instead of saying 225,225 R22 it would say 225,225 Brendonia or whatever). This way players or guilds could compete for control of a region, and eventually take over the world.

Ateffali
Lancer

Postby Ateffali » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Good one I like it

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't understand your idea ateffali. Give some more details about the idea.

Ateffali
Lancer

Postby Ateffali » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Okay lets talk about it more,
For example you have your city and than you conqured 4 cities around it with no other cities in between them in this case you can creat a country and gives it a name for exaple my cities are Alexandria, greenhill, stonewall, the first city and stonebridge let us say that they are next to each other so in this case i can format a country and name it e.g Egypt and chose a capital for it and many more other idea such as creating a road in the country that could help to move the troops faster ... ets

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:37 pm

You gave me a scenario. Now, say I take my 8 cities I have together. And I make a country. Say I name it Egypt. My capital is at the center. Is there a bonus since it is the capital? Is there a bonus because it is the center? What bonuses would apply to each city? The outside cities? Inside ones? What bonuses would apply to the country as a whole? Would the buildings be lumped together by same building to create a super-building? Like a 60k an hour lumber mill for example. What incentive would there be for me to make a country?

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 am

I think what hes saying is that the capital has a boosted population, and you can build roads between your cities which makes your support troops and merchants move between your cities faster, i like this idea.

Ateffali
Lancer

Postby Ateffali » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 pm

There is a lot of question here :-)
Any way i guess the idea of formating a country will make the game more interesting and fun.
For the bonuses of that it could be a lot, such as allowing the player to constract a road between his/her cities to increase the movement between the cities, increase th population, include any inactive city within your territory without using scholar, conqure any player without kicking them out of the game by keeping them partially controlling their cities for a tribute, title giving by the game after formating a country like King, Prince etc and many more
I'll keep posting the ideas and please if anyone has one do post it
Atef

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”