Speed World

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Solituary
Lancer

Speed World

Postby Solituary » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 pm

I've had a look through and can't see anything similar to this so I thought I'd suggest it. I think it'd be great if we could have really fast speed worlds, I can think of 2 ways it could work:

1. Have an ultra fast world, say speed 50, and let it be open for a short period of time somewhere between 6 hours and a weekend.. Maybe the occasional week ones.

2. Have similar speeds to above but to allow for a more sustained play style allow only a set time when people can log on, probably evening between 7 and 9. This method might not work so well but as I said it would mean people aren't going to lose hundreds of cities whilst they brush their teeth.

Pretty sure that's everything, obviously it would need to be balanced so units are travelling reasonable speeds and guilds aren't too hard to manage whilst trying to keep up with the fast pace etc etc

Either way, this sounds really fun to me :)

Jonathan7947
Knight

Postby Jonathan7947 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:02 pm

What does world speed do?

Solituary
Lancer

Postby Solituary » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 am

It's the speed at which buildings (and units I believe) are built, and resources are produced. So with a high world speed the building are built quicker and more resources per hour are produced.

Unit Speed is the speed units travel. These two settings are set independently but should probably be similar or weird things could happen.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”