New top bar

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Thedudeabidezzz
Lancer

New top bar

Postby Thedudeabidezzz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Few things... Why is the biggest thing shown in the top bar the amount of gold you have? I know it's how you guys keep this game alive and all and I respect that but it's something that you don't need immediate knowledge of. It needs to be smaller. Which leads me to my next point which is how small the city name is. I use one city name followed by numbers for all my cities. Now I can't tell which city I'm in because the numbers get cut off. Also it would help on the city selection if when you're scrolling through cities on the side, which I like, but the city you're in at the moment should be highlighted or checked or something. And the last gripe, can you somehow bring back the second part of the population tally so I know how much free population I have left without having to open up the farm? Anyways these are my suggestions... Thanks.

LordBurney
Lancer

Postby LordBurney » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

I agree wholeheartedly on the population statistics. Please bring them back.

korey27
Knight

Postby korey27 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I agree with this.. at least about the population thing. Overall I think these are some neat additions and although it will be weird at first with out the ability to scroll through cities. I think the new way will become easier as time goes.

mitchell
Lancer

Postby mitchell » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm

agree 100% please take note of the so far negative feedback because this is not a user friendly design

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”