Why delete my complaint

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Praetor
Lancer

Why delete my complaint

Postby Praetor » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Do the moderators only want to be praised? Is it not ok to complain about some aspects of the game play? If a player spends money buying his upgrades, why does this make him invincible. It is a very bad flaw in the game play and needs to be fixed. I had 6,000 troops wiped out in one attack and my opponent got almost 2,000 knights and guardians "saved" because he gave money to the developers for his enhancements. How is any of this fair in the game.

Why can a player launch an attack and than buy a truce so he cannot be attacked, yet his attack will continue. Another serious flaw of the game. Once a player buys a truce all troops should return to their bases, immediately.

This game is tilted toward the player that gives money to the developers. I am not talking buying a slight advantage, rather buying a serious game altering advantage A single player with 90,000 points has held off a guild of over 3,000,000 points by launching attacks than paying for truces, then by buying safety for his knights and guardians. They get wiped out, than miraculously are saved to fight the next battle 10 seconds later - inflicting lots of damage, getting wiped out and being saved to fight in yet another battle 10 seconds later. They are impossible to defeat, yet have inflicted game altering damage.

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:18 pm

i don't like that they added truce but seriously dude I've been rank 1 player in 3 worlds since i started and probably used less that 50 gold in those world, and thats only because valor has given gold and i tried once. so no i don't think money makes you invincible i did it without money successfully you can too. its strategy. besides money is like nothing when your at 20 cities and 150 cities well good like trying to make gold help you

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 pm

I am not sure what thread post you are talking about. As you can tell from a couple other threads on here we do not delete threads just because they don't agree with something that we do. We encourage constructive feedback on all of the game mechanics. As long as you can rationally explain why you do not like a system or mechanic in place typically we will leave the post open. It is when someone makes a post that says Valor is horrible and nothing else then it will be deleted. Hope that clears up any confusion. Also going to move this over to our idea/suggestions sub forum.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 pm

For the record sir, there are only two listed threads that you have created.
Your intial posting has not been deleted. It is listed here:

http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?550-Horrible-game-features

As for the complaints about the truce, this is a game play mechanic that is functioning correctly to the best of my knowledge.
If the other player launches attacks and then calls a truce there are two ways that you can counter this.

You can purchse a truce yourself, which will negate any of the incoming attacks that he is sending to you.
Alternatively, you can bolster your troops and increase your defence which will severely hurt his troop count.

If he attacks you with a truce in effect, you already have the home advantange, because you have:
initial defence of your city
PLUS
the defence of your troops
PLUS
basic defence of your wall
TIMES
% defence of your wall

So, realistically, you could wipe him out, without even leaving your city, then once he has no troops left, wait the 24 hours for the truce to fade and then strike back.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”