Valor needs to change

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Br0wncoat
Knight

Postby Br0wncoat » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Even simple fixes like adding the autobuy for scholarships when it takes 30-45 minutes just to scroll through cities. How about being able to exist old worlds? More suggestions falling on deaf ears.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:45 pm

We do look at all suggestions posted on the forums.

There are a few items being worked on right now. Once those are closer to completion they will be announced.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:16 am

Orlor wrote:We do look at all suggestions posted on the forums.

There are a few items being worked on right now. Once those are closer to completion they will be announced.

thanks orlor. you must have the worst job at quark taking all the flak for everything. personally im glad you guys are taking the time to make the updates we want perfect. yes we have been waiting a long time, but id rather wait a long time for something that is functioning flawlessly than be handed something that ruins gameplay or introduces alot of new bugs.

i havent lost faith in quark yet, i can tell they are trying to make the game better. best sign of that(for the people saying they havent released an update in forever) is that we can actually find incoming attacks now. that was a monumental fix as i left this game over that issue.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”