Troop Kill

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Bolba
Lancer

Troop Kill

Postby Bolba » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Can we get a troop kill button? It's ridiculous if I try to change a city from offensive to defensive or added something to have to go and find a city with hopefully troops or even just a wall then have to widdle down the troops to be able to get what I need. We should be able to just kill off some of the unwanted or unneeded troops.

Bailey98
Knight

Postby Bailey98 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Just farm lvl 25 wall barb cities and wait until the troops die off or just attack a very good player

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:54 pm

just attack an enemy city... why waste the troops?

Bolba
Lancer

Postby Bolba » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm not always at war. Or even if I was at war why would I want to draw attention like that? What about when I decide I've got too many scholarships and not enough scholars and I decide I'm going to put more scholars in a city that's already at the pop cap? For instance In city I'm working on right now I wa using that city for my clearing waves but its in a good location and I want it for another scholar location because I like to have more than one scholar in some cities. Now I've got to find a barb city close enough to send waves of troops to and hopefully it will have a wall since I don't have scouts at that city only offensive troops. Now I've got to wait till they hit. Hopefully they will die. Most of the time they don't. And now I've just wasted up to an hour waiting to make room for 1 scholar and still don't have room. Now I've got to search farther out and so on and so forth. It just seems easier to have a button where I can kill off troops I don't need.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I love this idea, I've wanted it badly. Even a troop untrain, or retrain button. Make it cost res. I don't care, but when I have a frontline city that I need to get scholars at and the pop is full, I'm not going to attack an enemy city and get counter attacked, and barbs are so useless for that purpose...

carytheconquer
Lancer

Postby carytheconquer » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 am

Trying to withdraw my troops.it keeps telling me error..

Strahd11
Knight

Postby Strahd11 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Do you guys not have allies? Message one saying, "I need to make some room, can I kill some troops on your wall?" That's a quick fix.
I agree that there should be a "release troops" or something, but it is not a must have thing.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 pm

That's what I do now but that is still time consuming and annoying.

Bolba
Lancer

Postby Bolba » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Of course I have allies but that doesn't mean I always want them to know what I'm doing in my city. They can have an idea but still I'd rather be able to just kill the unneeded ones off. It's a simple fix....

Valkyrie9
Lancer

Postby Valkyrie9 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 am

Call it retire troops! Should be the same as constructing and deconstructing buildings. Only at certain level and also takes time.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”