New city cap idea

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Anarchos
Lancer

New city cap idea

Postby Anarchos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:31 pm

I've played in many worlds and seen many wars. I've noticed many players are "point wh***s" while many others are more war based, always looking for excitement. With both types of players I've noticed many tend to get bored once their empires get large and there's not much competition remaining that's large enough to challenge them. I thought of something that's much different from how the game is being played currently. It could be fun to put a cap on the number of cities a player could acquire. And any city you conquer beyond that would simply fall out of being. You could have an option to destroy the new city, or acquire it and destroy another you already have. This type of play could really reinvigorate the population of valor and would make for a really interesting turn in guild wars. I think it could really help to keep players from "retiring" after they reach a certain point total because no matter how many players you knock down your guild couldn't create a strangle hold on the rankings, you would literally have to take players out of the game and really work together as a guild in order to dominate because you wouldn't have players with hundreds of cities.

I don't know, just an idea I had that i thought could help renew people's interest in valor.

Defy
Lancer

Postby Defy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

thats a good idea ... cap at say - 100 cities
any city you cap after that will go into a tally count eg 101, 102, 103, etc but you only own 100 cities.
if others conquer your cities, it will go down to 99, 98, etc but your tally count stays. this is your achievement.
You need to re-conquer back up to 100 before your tally count resumes

but what i really want to see is players with 100 cities - every city they cap after, disappears so essentially they are "cleaning" up the world and leaving only grasslands ...

Therkyn
Lancer

Postby Therkyn » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:43 am

I like the thought of being able to destroy the other city. Really, that would make the goal to destroy the other side and the older worlds would finally disappear. You could target all the barbs in your opponents area and effectively delete them. When you take, option to delete... or take with another type of unit that destroys all... maybe even at only 5% a hit towards destruction.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”