Push notifications

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Shechuck
Lancer

Push notifications

Postby Shechuck » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

I am using my IPhone to play this game. It has the ability to send push notifications, but the notifications it can send are limited and lame. I wish it could send notifications when my guild has communicated, when my attack has landed, when new mail is received (like from another player vs reports). Maybe letting us know when out training ques have been completed and are sitting idle. It would be much more exciting to know when a fellow guild member was under attack, instead of hours later when nothing can be accomplished to save the poor guy. Just saying....

Shechuck
Lancer

Postby Shechuck » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, and maybe add when your comments in the forum have been replied to, as this forum has a lot of categories and no way to know if you all at Playmesh are reading and responding...

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:57 pm

yup i was just thinking about this the other day glad someone mentioned it

Steveo
Lancer

Postby Steveo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 pm

This could quickly get way out of hand. Already when I turn on my iPod it takes a minute to get through all the notifications that pop up from this game

Shechuck
Lancer

Postby Shechuck » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm

You can turn notifications on and off, both in the game and thru your devices control panel. Just a heads up. :-)

Shechuck
Lancer

Postby Shechuck » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 am

I guess my idea lacked merit, as no response seems to be forth coming....

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am

I do make notes and look at every idea/suggestion posted on this forum. I just don't respond to every single post.

For this suggestion in particular I do think that having more notifications would be nice. Even possibly have a way for guild leaders to "push" a notice out to their guild members in regards to a war just started etc. Please consider this suggestion noted and added to the big list of awesome ideas for future versions of Valor.

Shechuck
Lancer

Postby Shechuck » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Thank you and you rock!!!! It is nice to know the idea has merit! And I live the thought of push notifications controlled by the leaders! That is genius!!!!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh, we're watching. Lurking. Waiting.

We've thought about the right level of push notifications. For players who are extremely dedicated to the game, we've thought about doing more. For players that aren't waking up at 4am to ambush some clown with scholars...well, we're probably about right for them.

Added to our notes though.

Kraziie
Lancer

Postby Kraziie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 am

Or when your gettin attacked , should giv us a msg . Instead finding out when your on

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”