Wait time to trade should be smaller

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Pauld2468
Guardian

Wait time to trade should be smaller

Postby Pauld2468 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 am

Ive currently started playing in the smaller worlds and just took my first barb.

I was at first exited then when i wanted to trade resources between the new city and the original. To my dismay we still have to wait 14 days to do so REALLY.

IMO while these worlds are much smaller (1K) having to wait 14 days to trade is not very productive.

How about a smaller wait time like 7 days or less. Since quick growth is key to smaller much more agressive worlds

Pump
Lancer

Postby Pump » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 am

While I agree, I can think there is a reason for this. Has this limit ever been changed before? They've tweaked a lot of other stuff. I am in w111 and the build times are glacial. I am not a wallet warrior. About 3 weeks in and finally my forge is at the level req for academy.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Disagreed, I don't think so. People with two accounts would be trading or guilds would use it too much to start.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 am

Ok it then should be set up to only allow trading between your own cities and not allow guild trading. Furthermore with the reduced starting protection the wait time imo should be reduced. Gold buying warriers do have the advantage in smaller worlds as they can just buy resourses while others have to wait. 7 days instead of 14 would be a lot better for competition and to keep it more fair

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm

If they would make it smaller, It should be dependent on when you get your academy, When you get your academy it should be unlocked for all barbs, Cause before academy trading resourses would be cheap, When you get your academy I guess it could be somewhat fair to do so..
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

[quote="Sirboland"]If they would make it smaller, It should be dependent on when you get your academy, When you get your academy it should be unlocked for all barbs, Cause before academy trading resourses would be cheap, When you get your academy I guess it could be somewhat fair to do so..[/QUOTE

That sounds just crazy. Most players dont have an accademy within 14 days. So going by the above would increase this trading time by about a week.

I dont think that makes much sence to have to wait for an accademy since thats the final building that ussually gets built

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

I think the trading allow ability setup is fine as it is. It is 14 days before you can send resources but I think actual trades in the market are allowed from start (long time since I started a new world so not 100% sure about this). I think it might be a good idea to have the length of time change depending on the world/unit speed but have not dealt with enough new worlds to suggest how they should be modified nor by how much.

Wolf-Kingdom
Lancer

Postby Wolf-Kingdom » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 am

In my experience Willia is right, you can trade as soon as you get a market in your city. And send resources after 14 days in this world. Only problem that should be fixed is you can only trade inside your region. Let me explain what I mean: All tradeoffers I could get in the market where of my region with traveltimes up to between some minutes and several hours. But when I tried making a trading contact with my guildmate in the next region, we where both colse to the regionsdivision, he wasen't able to see my offers nor I his. Even thou the traveltime should be only some minutes.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Yea well if thats the case i may as well quit because trading between my new city and a newly aquired barb that i can get within 24 hours of starting as pwnlaw has mentioned doesnt do me any good if i have to wait 14 days to be allowed to transfer resourses back and fourth and able to be more competitive in these new smaller worlds

Afterall everything about these new worlds has decreased including things like player population, 24 hour protection and the new influence system.

Besides the fact it will cut down on resourse buyers which im sure quarkgames makes a killing off those players that win by buying the most gold.

So if quarkgames wants players to stay playing then this resource trading between our own cities should be reduced to at least 7 days from the now 14

Wolf-Kingdom
Lancer

Postby Wolf-Kingdom » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 am

You want to trade with your own city, thats easy just make a offer in your city go to barb and accept it. Then wait till trade is completed, downside you need markets in both city and barb. Just be sure to accept your own offer from the city in the barb market, should be easy since your first barb will be close to your city and traveltimes should be small.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”