Old World Game Type

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
KingJames11
Lancer

Postby KingJames11 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm

I agree with most of what has been said here. I have been in several new worlds and am planning to go into another one soon but I feel like the basic strategy of valor has been lost out. Using pwnlaws analogy some people actually like mail chess better than bullet chess. If your concerned about new players not liking the Legacy worlds and thus not liking valor, make it so you have to have been in 1 or 2 new style worlds before you see that there are legacy world types or simply funnel the new people into 5k new worlds (which you are already doing I might add). Other than that I can say that I like what you've done I just want to be able to plan for months and see a massive take over happen instead of putting together a haphazard plan and hoping it works because I only have a day or two before I might be taken out. I do agree that there is a sort of adrenaline rush in that kind of play style... I just prefer the old ways better and I might actually switch over to android so I can get the old valor back.

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Why not release a classic style world every 10 or 20 worlds? Seems like a simple way to appeal to older players and newer players alike, all while keeping up your revenue (since gold is spent in classic worlds as well). I think the real reason for TbS was because you ran out of names for classic worlds lol

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Read up. This is what PwnLaw said earlier on the subject:

"Spinning up a separate game type of legacy worlds solely for veteran players would be very time and cost intensive."
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”