Limits on how much money players can spend

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

It's fine to say you would spend more gold if they took away instant spy, but would you really? I doubt it. We have a good mix of paid features to ensure Quark can pay their staff. Programmers don't work for free.

Besides, it doesn't matter how many scouts you have in a city, you can still get troop totals without instant spy. You just need to get a little creative.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Bash1000
Lancer

Postby Bash1000 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 am

If a player starts to domminate in a world, you can simply move on to the next one, or work on an old one. Its not like they are( and in some other games they do this) buying the whole game. This is the EXACT point of having more than 1 world

Kloc
Lancer

Postby Kloc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Gold buyers pay for the us to play for free. They shouldn't limit what they can buy with gold. They have resources at a steep enough price that most will not waste the money on it. I think everything seems very far. I've been able to get rank one on a world without the need for any gold so dedication and teamwork can beat out gold buyers.

Zoom
Lancer

Postby Zoom » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Bash1000 wrote:If a player starts to domminate in a world, you can simply move on to the next one, or work on an old one. Its not like they are( and in some other games they do this) buying the whole game. This is the EXACT point of having more than 1 world

Bash just expressed what I was going to say wonderfully. My favorite part about valor is there are so many world, if players in your current world are over powered or spend too much money on the game then you can easily switch to a new world and try your luck in this new world.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”