World Names

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Michael2
Lancer

World Names/forwarding reports

Postby Michael2 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 pm

I would like to be able to rename the standard [1k] and [5k] worlds. so instead of it being a long list of 'standard [#k] (###)' it will read 'name (###)'. makes it a bit more personalized and its not as dull as a long list of the word 'standard'.

also i havent been able to forward reports for a long time. ive tried reinstalling but it just comes up with a 'we'll be back' message each time i try

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 pm

World used to be named. I'm in world 71 named septus and was also in a world named pices not sure why quarkgames changed the names to "standard" kinda boring

As for forwaring reports

Kakao is the best for this. Take a screen shot of report then upload it into kakao chat for all your guildmates to see. Not only just for reports but also map locations of enemy, time of attacks, claims you name it

Much better and easier

McMorris
Lancer

Postby McMorris » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

KaKao Talk Messenger is the ideal app for playing Valor. The in game message system does not come close to what KaKao can do for you. Best of all is when Valor crashes or bugs show up you can still converse with your guild mates through KaKao.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”