Create Bronze, Silver and Gold Title awareness

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
88honeyball@gmail.com
Lancer

Create Bronze, Silver and Gold Title awareness

Postby 88honeyball@gmail.com » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 am

While I love capping barbs and from time to time to odd Lord city I also enjoy achieving some of the titles up for grabs.

I have two suggestions regarding:
1. Attach reward to title achievements - this can be in the form of speed ups, gold or troops. Perhaps related to the applicable title achieved. Another prize type could include an Automatic Level up if building type is below Level 10 fro example.
2. Title Awareness - while we already have a list of titles that can be viewed in the profile. It would be nice if some can be tracked directly under the icon it is related too i.e. Market - Wood 10k, Bronze 50k , Silver 250k. Once the title has been achieved a player can then track how far they are until the next title is gained. Perhaps a progress bar.

I believe that having these features will promote engagement in achieving them and keep the game goal orientated.

Lycanght

Rhazen
Knight

Postby Rhazen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm

I don't think the rewards is a great idea, it will just be another way for people to get way ahead of others, atleast with gold users they get their $$$, but I do think there should be when you open a title you currently have to see what the next tier requires.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”