Recruitment Times for Troops

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Pinsonmp
Lancer

Recruitment Times for Troops

Postby Pinsonmp » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 am

This idea is meant to help the Dev team and owners of Valor possibly make more money through gold purchases, while also making the game more strategic when it comes to recruiting troops and encouraging players to log in more often to recruit their troops, rather than depleting all their resources to build large armies while they slumber. Even if you only do this for the upcoming guild worlds, you will accumulate a good amount of profit from gold purchased.

My idea involves adding time to each of the troops being recruited in a long queue. For instance if it takes you 1 minute to make 1 type of troop, and you choose to make 1000 of them at the same time. You could make this player pay a time penalty for each X (X=10,50,100) recruits in the queue, adding seconds or minutes onto the 1 minute it would take if they were to queue a smaller amount of them at a time. This would become a whole different strategy in itself.

How will you make money from the gold spent?
Create an item that can be bought with gold that will allow the recruitment time to remain untouched by the above effect for a certain amount of time, ranging from 6/12/24 hours at the price of 5/10/15 gold each. This is a low enough price to get non-gold buying players to possibly consider buying gold to build more troops while they sleep.

I am usually one of the Valorians that complain about some of the gold items (mostly because of how expensive they are in the game) so for me to come up with this money maker is odd, but is my potential gift to everyone involved with the development and the creators of this wonderful game.

Thank you.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 am

Sorry, I think its a horrible idea. Most of us would prefer it be easier, rather than harder, to recruit troops.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”