Another crazy idea

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Another crazy idea

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 am

Moving from elsewhere..

Anyway, I have a potentially good idea that would require a lot of fine tuning, and probably too much work. But.. Nothing ventured nothing gained right.

World starts as normal, conquer barbs etc etc. the major difference would be that once you take a barb, you could combine (or station, merge, expand out) from a main city to the barb city.

Effects could include a larger capacity warehouse or farm, more efficient resource gathering, recruitment, etc.

Potential tweak on the idea would be to have each city improve just one selectable item of The Lord city.

Once the barb has been 'utilized' there is no managing it, therefore cutting down long term daily work required.

Anyway, just an idea. Enjoy.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Mosser
Knight

Postby Mosser » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 am

I kinda get what you're saying, but it doesn't have enough substance. I feel this idea of yours could be explained a bit more thoroughly, that way we could draw up a nice picture in our heads ;)

Zoom
Lancer

Postby Zoom » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 pm

I believe what you are trying to say is that the barbarian city and your current city would merge. However I am confused by one part of this. Are you trying to say that you would have joint resources or that having a certain number of cities would be a requirement for you to upgrade to a certain level?

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”