Just an idea

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Toddo
Lancer

Just an idea

Postby Toddo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

You guys and girls have done a great job with valor I now play it more then my Xbox any way you have many great things helpful items. With having longer and longer walk times as you build what do think of walk time speed up just as you have speed up for build times and medic that lasts 24 hours. Make walk times x2 faster for 24 hours for 50 gold I would pay all day to make my 24hour walk time 12 hours

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am

Yea ok so how about your enemy having that same ability. you send a message to your guild saying you need support in 12 hours and then he hits x2 speed up and cuts that time in half to 6 hours when your guild are perhaps 8 hours away to help you. You think they will spend gold to support you faster. Maybe but probably not

Not such a great idea

Toddo
Lancer

Postby Toddo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:48 am

Only one speed up like truce it would suck if you could do it more then one and really i have cities on front lines attacks 4 hours or less way from me they made it 2 hours would make no differents I keep support in them because that's the game and really I'm not a programmer and I don't help with the making and updating of the game if they see the idea like it and can find a way to make it work great if not that's cool but this is a company that needs and wants to make money as well as have fun my way of saying thanks for a great game is post any idea that might help the game or companyif others like they add if no one likes it that's the end of the idea

Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am

IMO there is no way this could work. It would take away the defenders ability to time incoming attacks, shift support, snipe scholars, and coordinate recaps.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:54 am

Horrible idea. It would change the emtire game for the worse. You dont like long walks;? Deal with it or cap cities closer to your targets

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 am

Ryski wrote:IMO there is no way this could work. It would take away the defenders ability to time incoming attacks, shift support, snipe scholars, and coordinate recaps.

I think his idea would be that the speedup is enabled only on newly sent attack.

This way the target still see times he's hit, and it'll never change... No way to apply it to onway attacks to quicken it, but only to quicken the newly sent ones...

Why not?

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Think. Especially in the 2-3 worlds. You can travel next door in under a minute. Now speed that up however much. You've lost your city in under 5 minutes potentially. That leaves no time to bring in or get support. It gives too much of an advantage to the offense if you ask me. Walk times are something that has always been here. It's just a fact of the game you have to live with. Or you can capture cities in between targets and launch from the closer city.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”