Rally Point

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
iPoopAtChu
Lancer

Rally Point

Postby iPoopAtChu » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello this is my first suggestion but I always wondered why couldn't we lvl up the rally point? Maybe if we lvl it up, ur troops go slightly faster to thier destination.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I find it crazy that when someone sugests faster troop movement they dont seem to take in consideration a defensive stance on the issue.

Keep in mind ifyou can travel faster then in all fairness your opponents can travel faster as well.

We don't want faster travel movements which does make this game unique from other similar type games.

For example, you can buy troop speed ups at a cost in other games.

That being said. If any thing is to be done to the rally point my only suggestion atm would be the amount of troops you could rally to send an attack at any given level up to the maximim your farm will allow

Rally point

Level 1- 50 troops
Level 2- 100 troops
Level 3- 200 troops

And so on up to level 20-25 which would max out the amount of troops that can be sent at any given time.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Pauld2468 wrote:
Rally point

Level 1- 50 troops
Level 2- 100 troops
Level 3- 200 troops

And so on up to level 20-25 which would max out the amount of troops that can be sent at any given time.

Oh my, that would take using ballistas on RP to a whole new level. Especially if they are dodging and suddenly they can no longer recall their troops (you have to recall all at once, not just 200 if RP was demolished). I don't see Valor ever having this because there would be way too many problems. Valor is great how it is, I hope it doesn't get changed anymore.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

i always thought destroying the rally point was a good thing till i found out the opponent can still send support with the rally point gone. i feel that should be changed. if you take the rally point i feel no one should be able to send you support.

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm

They can still receive support but they cannot dodge attacks if they wanted to until rebuilt. Although if you knew a target would be offline it would be too easy to capture once destroyed and in turn become a regular tactic and supporting from trips going off would be made redundant. I doubt that this would be in our best interests.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 am

LordSeaice wrote:They can still receive support but they cannot dodge attacks if they wanted to until rebuilt. Although if you knew a target would be offline it would be too easy to capture once destroyed and in turn become a regular tactic and supporting from trips going off would be made redundant. I doubt that this would be in our best interests.

If I'm right, with City Hall lv25, rebuilding a Rally Point take less than 1 minute (less than 2 minutes for sure!).

For me there's no interest targeting the Rally Point except in order to make your opponent cancel his queued buildings to rebuild it quickly...

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 am

MyName999 wrote:If I'm right, with City Hall lv25, rebuilding a Rally Point take less than 1 minute (less than 2 minutes for sure!).

For me there's no interest targeting the Rally Point except in order to make your opponent cancel his queued buildings to rebuild it quickly...

Yes, just 1min to rebuild RP. That is exactly why it is good idea to take out, they have to cancel queues if they are trying to rebuild wall or farm, and also makes dodging harder if you are not paying attention. I also like hitting the RP because SO MANY players are so used to it not being hit, that when I hit it, they don't even realize and can't figure out why they can't see the incoming when in graphical view. It's great.

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Grey, you are right that players aren't used to this being targeted, making this a great tactic. Always laugh my head off when I knock one or more out and they cant support themselves.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 am

If these players are fresh newbies enough not to see their RP is out, I think that any other tactic would take them out ;-P

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”