In Game Guild Chat

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
AriesLord
Lancer

In Game Guild Chat

Postby AriesLord » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Is this something we could ever make happen?

Nadlerrta
Lancer

Postby Nadlerrta » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello im Nadler and i cannot write in the guild because they say thati have to ivaluate my account can you help please

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:03 am

They used to have guild chat a few months back. However it was rarely used and became a nuciance for some. Also it informed everyone in the guild who was online at any given time. Which leads to a potential threat if you had a spy among you in your guild.

ShelbyGT
Knight

Postby ShelbyGT » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 am

i would really love it if there was a chat on the game itself...i have been playing valor for a long time and the only big thing that people use to communice with each other is Kakao Talk...im not against it or anything...BUT ..if there a a WAY to communicate within the game.....or make another company side with Quark games so they can incorporate the idea of chat on the game...its just an idea

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:03 pm

I liked the guild chat feature. We used it a lot in our guild. It was useful knowing who was online because we knew who to ask if we needed support or help clearing a city. Will guild chat ever be enabled again?

Zoom
Lancer

Postby Zoom » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

I see a few issues with this idea. The first issue is exactly what Paul said. People would know how many of your guild members are online and who is offline. I enjoy the system now, because if you want to talk to your guild members you can use a third party program to communicate which shouldn't say who is online at any given time and you aren't pressured to respond if you are busy at work.

ShelbyGT
Knight

Postby ShelbyGT » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 am

going back to the spy thing..i think it has to be reconsidered with the game designers...but i would love it if they added something like that guild chat BUT safer

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 am

I hated the guild's chat: always delogging/relogging, taking bandwith... And far far away from the ease of use of kakaotalk, without any possibility of inter-guild chat...

I'm happy this has disappeard.

On another hand, Shelby, spies are the ones we most the time trust... On Valor forums' chats or kakao... No way to get rid of them informatically

ShelbyGT
Knight

Postby ShelbyGT » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 am

MyName999....i habe played with spies on some worlds...they are disgusting creatures that dont care about anything but to profit themselves...the only way to get around them is to outsmart them.....and by that you have to be very smart on every move you do..................CANNOT TRUST A SPY.. plus how can you trust them if you dont know they are spies?.... you find out they are spies because the lead you give to your people is contradicted to what you say....for example an attack...A WELL pLANNED ATTACK is eveaded...without spilling anything.....anything seem weird? a spy has given away info!

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 am

I know this, and most the time spies keep spies without anyone knowing it...

Anyway, the best planned attack can ALWAYS be evaded, no need to be paranoic...

In another hand, I learned that I once had spies when another crown gave me screenshots on my main kakaoroom to show me that one my mate lied to me and that I didn't saw it... I laugh a lot and then went to another porblem :-D

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”