Better more viable win condition

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Pauld2468
Guardian

Better more viable win condition

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 am

Instead of having to balista or scollar players to below 1200 points which in the last 2 week our guild has been doing just that in w181.

Which in turn has become extremely boring and time consuming. I had threw out an idea to my other guild mates that seemed more reasonable with a much greater positive response

How about we have a winning persentage of total control of the world map say a number of 85-90 persent.

This way we would'nt have to go through thousands of lord48373 cities. We would just have to conquer the bigger cities in order to push us closer to the set winning control persentage of that world

Then guild war could be the way it is now since it would be last guild standing and no non guilded players

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:20 pm

I don't think that makes sense. Your guild could be 60mil and mine could be 40mil but we have more cities than you. Winning a world with no one left if a real means of total domination. If there are still 20k players around I'd argue that isn't fair to all the others who had to kill everyone and certainly isn't fair to the players still alive. Some of us had to win our worlds before the 1200 rule so quit your complaining!;D

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Its a free country or at least the one i live in is so i can complain if i feel the necessity to do so thank you

Now

Even with the 1200 point limit there is no longer the urge to win a world based on the fact that its boring and the reason for doing so is still kinda lame imo.

Wow an invite to the gulid world where a brownie badge and 300 in gold to the eventual winner. ooo boy please i got better stuff to do with my time if thats the way its going to be in that world too. We know as a guild we have won our world. so for fun we will make our way onto the next world where actual plotting, sizing up our enemy and eventual fighting is the reason we play this game in the first place. Covering each others backs discussing stategy everything that makes this game fun.

In fact old worlds were actually more fun for reasons as there was'nt an actual winner and there were more people playing. Also when your in a great guild and you kick ass on everyone then there is that awesome emotional rush even when there was no eventual winner. High fives all around yea. Great job everyone.

Instead quark hands us a mop and a bucket in these new worlds to wash it of our destruction. Making sure we scrub each and every inch of it every day for weeks until they are satisfied that we have cleaned it good enough. Doesnt help when you cant see the dirt with inacurate ranking information either Ohhhh What fun

I dare say imo its better to come close to winning and not have to go through all the bs to win at the end.

Furthermore I have read about all the complaints about the upcoming guild war being a 1K world instead of a 5K world with a 25 guild member limit.

Reason quark did it this was is because they say it would take months to fill a 5K guild world. Yes it would if they dont find a way to move along world wins more quickly and eficiently. We could then theroetically have a 5K guild war every month or so.

Do you honestly think that if you were playing a game of monopoly and your oponent had all properties exept for the railroads that you could still come back and win when the whole board is filled with his/her houses and hotels. Your defeat is enevitable probably in your next roll

I dont think winning should be based on points alone but as well as how much of your guild controls the map area. Percentage wise

Or another idea would be in order to stay active in a world you would need to attack a rival guild within a certain time frame or get booted as an abandoned village. Forcing those who just want to stay in the game and above the 1200 point threshhold to actually have to fight to there last pysical breath.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”