3 ideas

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
DavidRosa
Lancer

3 ideas

Postby DavidRosa » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:36 pm

I started this game at w79. I sucked. I still struggle. Sure I won a world or 2 but I lost a few more! Anyway, I love your game. Love it! If I may suggest...
1)
Please! For the love of all things holy! Let me click on titles I haven't earned yet. When I look at my titles there are things I have yet to earn. But I can't click on them to view what’s needed to earn them. Also, when I click on other players profile titles and they have things I have yet to earn, I can't click on them either! All I get is the image but no method for earning them. I have to troll your site and forum to find it. It's amazingly frustrating. My in game name is DavidRosa. Thanks
2)
I would enjoy the occasional "old world". You know, like w79. Once a month or even twice a quarter. Something.
3)
I noticed that the world completion requirements have changed. The cities below 1200 can be ignored. Great! Except it's made no significant difference. Here’s why. All a player has to do is build his hiding place to capacity and they'll be above 1200 and not fear the ballista. So your change is welcome but its created a very hostile environment. People are sending ballista to bring down there targets rather then capping. The city sweeps are too infrequent to matter when people continue to build up faster then you can scan worlds. Its a huge aggravation. So either raise the point minimum or remove it all together. The anger about this is visceral.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”