Research!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Mosser
Knight

Research!

Postby Mosser » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Can we please bring back research levels? I have no idea why they were removed in the first place :( .
Many people who had the luxury of playing with research levels would love to have them back!
It added more customization to the game, which kept things interesting!
The game hasn't really added much since the new worlds, we really need to keep people entertained! Perhaps adding research levels would spice up the gameplay abit until the next big update.
And why not add on to the old research levels? Perhaps max lv5 or abilities? Ect ect.
Please add more to this topic, I really want to see research levels back in here!

Edit: Wouldn't it be cool if each level of the forge gave you a new skill point you could use to level a unit type? Total of 20 to be exact. The forge would no longer be useless :)
Perhaps research levels could even go past just unit upgrades and on to building specs, like +2% lumber production ect. There are many possibilities!

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 am

I loved the 3 tier research on units!

Something valor is missing in recent worlds and would love to see it back.

It added a extra dimension to your strategy for offense or defense, especially on offense when players had not used the points to their advantage, annoying when ya had to change most of it after a cap and could take a couple days to rectify. lol

Forge isn't exactly useless as you research your units there and requires 20 lvl for academy but adding extra possibilities like you mentioned lvl 5 may create an almost invincible city. lancer, sentry, guards and rams at lvl 5 would be very tough to break through say 15-20K or more of each in a city. I do like the extra points suggestion tho for resources and be able to adjust with ease to accommodate what your in need of at the time could be added in there too. "Ya have the boost option in the store" is likely to quash that idea. Good ideas none the less!

Bring back tiered research on units please!

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 pm

I hate research levels. It is so annoying to no have a city that can make every troop.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 am

Dieformason wrote:I hate research levels. It is so annoying to no have a city that can make every troop.

You still can put a point in every one so you can build every troop in every city. You would just get beat faster then you usually do :)

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Greyhigh wrote:You still can put a point in every one so you can build every troop in every city. You would just get beat faster then you usually do :)

Oh Greg if its a war you want....
;D

Mattyb82
Lancer

Postby Mattyb82 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:11 pm

I think mosser's original ideas were great, after playing the old worlds and new worlds it seems the dimensions are lacking a little.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”