More Guild Leadership Flexibility

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Brendone
Knight

More Guild Leadership Flexibility

Postby Brendone » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I believe some of these may have been suggested before, and in different ways but I think they should be relatively simple additions that would add some interesting and very user friendly aspects to the game.

Idea 1:
Replace or have as an alternate choice to guild diplomacy color on the world map. In other words, I would go to my new diplomacy screen, type a guild tag (including my own, would be cool if we could choose our own color) and select from the drop down instead of "Enemy, Ally, Neutral" choose from "Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Aqua, Blue, Purple, Black, White, etc". This would allow the guild crowns to set main and sister guild the same "Blue", allies "aqua" main target enemy guild "Red', enemy sister guild "Orange", that other big guild not involved in anything but want to keep an eye on "Purple" etc.

Idea 2:
Make your own ranks, or be able to select from a list of check boxes what each players capabilities are separate from their rank. Eg:
#Delete Guild
#Change Guild Profile
#Change Guild Message
#Promote
#Demote
#Kick from guild
#Invite/Accept to Guild
#Change Diplomacy/Colors
#Moderate Forums

This would allow guild leadership to have the "Head Crown" as the only one capable of deleting guild (why does everyone need that option?) have people involved in recruiting, others involved in diplomacy, etc. The other way of doing this would be if the guild crown could set up their own 5 ranks with the ability of giving any of those attributes to, and then setting 1 of their 5 ranks to each player. I would just prefer more flexibility in that aspect of management.

Idea 3
A "last online 32 hours ago" type listing beside each member visible only to the top ranked (crown/general or just crown, or just those with the ability to kick, etc) players of the guild so if you lose contact with someone its easy to track their activity.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”