New Medals

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Dieformason

New Medals

Postby Dieformason » Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey there valor addicts!

I think we can all agree that these titles are fun and some are even a challenge to get. I have a few ideas for some new titles that have been coming to mind for the past week or so.

Please dont use my names and use the point value as needed.

1) Ksa medal
2) Ksd medal
These are basic and people in many of my kakao rooms agree that this is needed!

3)Leaderboards medal!
Now this is something that excites me! A medal for being ranked top 20 top 10 top 5 and first! Now of course youd need to be able to hold this position for a certain amount of time.

4)Guild crown gold medal
same as the bloodstone one but the number 1 guild crowns would get this. Make a limit like only 3 players can get it per guild.

5) Most barbs at the end of the world medal
6) Most lord cities at the end of the world medal
These would keep up competition within the guild after everyone has been killed and will help finish the world faster.

7) The body count medal
this would either be based off how many troops you have made or how many you have lost

8) master builder medal
get a city to max points

9)resource collector medal
Collect a total amount of resources by any means.

10) speed world bloodstone or a new medal
earn 100 medals of any kind in speed worlds

11) forum member medal
one for being registered, and then upgrades for post counts

now time to engage all you valor players out there!
answer these!
1. whats your favorite title currently
2. what one on my potential list do you like the most?
3. what medal do you have the most of?
4. Whats your current total medal count?
5. do you have any extra suggestions or questions?

Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 am

It would be nice to add new medals to spice things up a bit. I would like to see the following medals added for standard worlds:
1. Total KSA
2. Scholarships purchased
3. Resources farmed
4. Total points

I also like the idea of the KSD medal, but I’ve seen players on top of the leaderboard for KSD that lost 25 cities (example) in a matter of hours and I don’t think that should be rewarded. Maybe a medal for achieving a certain KSD and still winning the world?

Another medal I would really like to see added would be for those found using multiple accounts in speed worlds. Make it yellow or pink or purple or something else that really stands out and call it the “Cheater” or “Coward” medal. I bet this would help reduce the number of multiple account users in speed worlds, and eventually bring the number of participants back up.

I don’t think Quark should add new bloodstone medals or make them any easier to earn, especially for speed worlds where players use multiple accounts to gain an advantage.

As for the questions:
1. TOC and SW
2. KSA medal
3. Self-Pwned
4. 45
5. See above

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Ryski wrote:It would be nice to add new medals to spice things up a bit. I would like to see the following medals added for standard worlds:
1. Total KSA
2. Scholarships purchased
3. Resources farmed
4. Total points

I also like the idea of the KSD medal, but I’ve seen players on top of the leaderboard for KSD that lost 25 cities (example) in a matter of hours and I don’t think that should be rewarded. Maybe a medal for achieving a certain KSD and still winning the world?

Another medal I would really like to see added would be for those found using multiple accounts in speed worlds. Make it yellow or pink or purple or something else that really stands out and call it the “Cheater” or “Coward” medal. I bet this would help reduce the number of multiple account users in speed worlds, and eventually bring the number of participants back up.

I don’t think Quark should add new bloodstone medals or make them any easier to earn, especially for speed worlds where players use multiple accounts to gain an advantage.

As for the questions:
1. TOC and SW
2. KSA medal
3. Self-Pwned
4. 45
5. See above

Good ideas I might add those to the list! :)

Eklavya
Knight

Postby Eklavya » Sat May 11, 2013 7:09 pm

IMO what they really need to do is remove the useless medals in the game. Some medals like self-pwned and newbie are an absolute waste. Make medals prestigious and make people want to work hard for them.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon May 13, 2013 8:36 pm

All I care about is i think I consider myself a lion of valor. I have played 2 years earning a nice reputation and anyone who has played a serious world with me knows I play 21 hours out of the day how do I apply for this is what I want to know

Doom665
Lancer

Postby Doom665 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm

KingEvo wrote:All I care about is i think I consider myself a lion of valor. I have played 2 years earning a nice reputation and anyone who has played a serious world with me knows I play 21 hours out of the day how do I apply for this is what I want to know

I don't think you can apply for the lion of valor title. I am pretty sure you have to be a good help on forums (noticed by the admins) play the game, and others like that. If you could apply I would like to know so I can ;)

Ryski
Lancer

Postby Ryski » Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 am

Ryski wrote:I also like the idea of the KSD medal, but I’ve seen players on top of the leaderboard for KSD that lost 25 cities (example) in a matter of hours and I don’t think that should be rewarded. Maybe a medal for achieving a certain KSD and still winning the world?

I think using the total number of scholars killed while defending your cities would be a better benchmark for a defender medal than KSD.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Fri May 17, 2013 2:03 am

KingEvo wrote:All I care about is i think I consider myself a lion of valor. I have played 2 years earning a nice reputation and anyone who has played a serious world with me knows I play 21 hours out of the day how do I apply for this is what I want to know

There are literally thousands of people who have been playing that long. The title isn't just handed out or else it wouldn't be special.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri May 17, 2013 10:24 am

Dieformason wrote:There are literally thousands of people who have been playing that long. The title isn't just handed out or else it wouldn't be special.

Well you got it, so it must not be that special :)

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon May 20, 2013 1:48 am

Greyhigh wrote:Well you got it, so it must not be that special :)

Leave it to grey to steal my thunder! ;)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”