New Medals

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Hominyhustler
Lancer

Postby Hominyhustler » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 pm

I would honestly love to see those men and women who are not soldiers but still fight everyday for us to get some recognition. I believe that all active police officers and firefighters should get some recognition as well. Maybe that's just me... But they also have dangerous jobs like soldiers and protect us daily.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:03 am

KingEvo wrote:All I care about is i think I consider myself a lion of valor. I have played 2 years earning a nice reputation and anyone who has played a serious world with me knows I play 21 hours out of the day how do I apply for this is what I want to know

ive been in this game since w3, im the founder of a well known coalition that (using the term the lion of valor page uses) has impressively wrecked the competition in more worlds than i care to count. i am very well known, always end a world in the top 3-5, ive trained many players over the years and i still dont have my Lion of Valor title. i can see you got yours, congrats!

its been a goal of mine for years since i first saw it. ive more than earned it ten times over in multiple facets of my gameplay, dont know what the damn hold up is but ive wanted to change my guildmaster title for a long time now. im waiting for THAT title to do so because its the only one that will mean as much if not more to me than GM.

now im back from retirement and have risen Guts and Glory from the ashes. maybe ill get it soon who knows. just tired of waiting lol.
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:13 am

Benfrom300 wrote:ive been in this game since w3, im the founder of a well known coalition that (using the term the lion of valor page uses) has impressively wrecked the competition in more worlds than i care to count. i am very well known, always end a world in the top 3-5, ive trained many players over the years and i still dont have my Lion of Valor title. i can see you got yours, congrats!

its been a goal of mine for years since i first saw it. ive more than earned it ten times over in multiple facets of my gameplay, dont know what the damn hold up is but ive wanted to change my guildmaster title for a long time now. im waiting for THAT title to do so because its the only one that will mean as much if not more to me than GM.

now im back from retirement and have risen Guts and Glory from the ashes. maybe ill get it soon who knows. just tired of waiting lol.

I remember you from w69, you founded guts and glory right? The war felt like it would never end! ranked 1 ksd is where i belong thanks for that ;D

As for not being a lion, there are alot of players who want to be a lion and you are in a league above alot of veterans. You have won worlds, led winning guilds, and have trained many many noobs just like every other lion of valor! You're even active in forums and that does set you quite a bit apart from the pack. Ill put in a recommendation for ya. I can vouch that you're more than qualified.

your name is achilles right?

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Dieformason wrote:I remember you from w69, you founded guts and glory right? The war felt like it would never end! ranked 1 ksd is where i belong thanks for that ;D

As for not being a lion, there are alot of players who want to be a lion and you are in a league above alot of veterans. You have won worlds, led winning guilds, and have trained many many noobs just like every other lion of valor! You're even active in forums and that does set you quite a bit apart from the pack. Ill put in a recommendation for ya. I can vouch that you're more than qualified.

your name is achilles right?

thats nice of you to do haha. my ingame name is Achil1es now. no hard feelings about 69, if youre red, youre dead :P
Guts and Glory Founder

Game name: Achil1es

Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

MasterBratac
Lancer

Postby MasterBratac » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

I would like a coiner medal. 😆

Isemgot
Lancer

Postby Isemgot » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 am

I think the different titles proposed here are a great way to get players to play a bit differently, and reward those who have accomplished so much, even if it may be in only one world. Creates an incentive, and betters morale. Good ideas!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”