Can I play same account on multiple devices?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Jabuff
Lancer

Can I play same account on multiple devices?

Postby Jabuff » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

I play other server based games and I am able to play the games on both my iPhone and my iPad and play on the same account. My ipad is wifi only, so I play battle nations and trade nations on my iPhone when I'm at work or out and about, and on my iPad at home. Please tell me there is a way to do this for this game. I have been playing it on my iPad and just now installed it on my iPhone. I found where it says to "transfer" accounts, but states that you can only do this once a month. Doesn't that mean I wouldn't be able to play on my iPad if I transferred it to the iPhone??

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am

That is correct that you are only able to play 1 account on 1 device.

It is something we are talking about internally though as many people like you want to be able to play on multiple devices.

Jabuff
Lancer

Postby Jabuff » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 am

I was afraid of that. I definitely agree, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would enjoy what you just stated. Hopefully it's not too hard to do. Z2live did it on both trade nations and battle nations, both of which have easily gotten a few hundred bucks out of me over the last several months. I'm sure it would be financially beneficial for your company to do the same.

Anyways, thanks for the quick reply. Just started this game tonight and I'm already hooked!!! Lots of potential to this game

Brianfricke
Lancer

Postby Brianfricke » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 pm

I just switched it from iPhone to iPad without realizing this rule. :-(

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Brianfricke if you contact our support team they can remove the 30 day wait so you can transfer it back.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Return to “Questions”